PDA

View Full Version : Where do we get FITS passes validated?

2ofUs
11-07-2004, 09:26 AM
We have Fun-in-the-Sun 30 day passes that have to be validated before use. I know that Guest Services at each park will validate them, but is there anywhere else? Perhaps at Downtown Disney? :idea:

Also, any idea how long the process takes and what they give you to use for park entry? Is it like Annual Passholders where they scan your fingers or a plastic card like room keys or something else? :confused3:

Thanks

disneyjunkie
11-07-2004, 09:39 AM
It took less than 10 minutes to activate our tickets back in April.
The passes look like regular hopper passes. You have to do the finger scan each time you enter a park.

2ofUs
11-07-2004, 09:46 AM
Thanks for the info - do you know if they can be activated other than in the theme parks?

We are coming in a few daysahead of our friends so it is not a time issue for us. But they are arriving late on a Saturday afternoon and we want to plan an itinerary around them.

We can't go in a park until they are activated so I was hoping it could be done at DTD. That way we can eat dinner then hit PI/DQ without having to go to a park to activate their passes. Make sense?

Thanks again.

4greatboys
11-07-2004, 04:08 PM
Just go to Guest relations at any of the 4 major parks (Im not sure if you can validate them at the waterparks or not). It's not a long process, it really just depends on how long the line is how long it will take.

DebbieB
11-07-2004, 05:47 PM
You can go to guest relations at DTD, it's near the Once Upon a Time Store, near the restrooms. I've heard there is a guest relations on the West Side, not sure where.