PDA

View Full Version : Target Halloween is 90% off Today

summerrluvv
11-07-2004, 08:51 AM
I picked up cereal for .25 a box. Ghiaderelli (sp?) Chocolates for .79. They also have sacks of the snack size cheetos for .33. They have I think 12 bags in the sack. I found those in the regular aisle. Halloween pringles and oreos are also 90% off, and halloween cake mix. I spent a total of $3.00 and have enough cereal for long time! My store had a lot of costumes left, but we don't need anymore. Happy shopping!

Lizzydoll73
11-07-2004, 08:58 AM
I just got back from Target. I bought the spooky animated tree orig $79.99 for $7.99, animated witch orig. $59.99 for $5.99, 3 kids halloween T shirts for $.40 each, ghost bags for $.19 and window clings for $.16. They had lots of costumes left even ones that I had already purchased. Wished I had waited but I know they would not have had their sizes if I did. Only paid $3.74 and $4.99 for them anyway so no biggie.

Lucky4me
11-07-2004, 01:03 PM
Thanks for the heads up!
I have a big Halloween party every year for the neighborhood. I try and stock up after Halloween for the next year. I usually hit the 50% sales, but this was the first time I got 90%! A couple of items were 95%!

Our Target was till loaded with stuff at 8am. By 9 it was starting to get picked over.

I bought a huge inflatable witch for
$5.00!

I bought 6 deluxe costumes- Harry Potter, Spiderman, Sponge bob, Bratz, Marie Antoinette and a horse for $2.99 each! Also a couple of scary rubber masks for .99 . My nephews, niece and dd will be thrilled with all those next year.

I also got a pinata for .79, several candelabra light up wall hangings for .99, 2 cardboard color yourself Haunted Houses for .99, 10 bags of prizes at .44 and several Halloween bean bag animals for .44. Paper plates, napkins and plastic ware for .19 a package.

I think my Grand total was $40!!!!

I am set for next years party and maybe the year after. The only thing is, I had to spend $14 on another large tub to store it all. ;)

Once again- thanks!! :)

pyrxtc
11-07-2004, 02:05 PM
I hit Target this morning too but I went to the one further away. They had lots of cereal and I got 2 4 ft inflatables for $1.99 each, 1 Pooh and 1 Scooby. Lots of pretend ears, socks and jewelry. Most people walked right by everything and seemed to be shocked at the 90% sign. I still spent $40 and they had no costumes in my kids sizes.

kfeuer
11-07-2004, 03:19 PM
I got M&M's, Lifesaver gummies and lollipops, etc. for .20 a bag or less. Also got some of the Pringles.

Another great Target deal if you have any Thomas the Tank Engine fans in your family. Target has the Thomas the Tank Engine Deluxe Roundhouse Set in their Xmas toy book for $79.99- $10.00 coupon from the toy book making it $69.99. Well it is scanning $29.99 at Target B&M so after the $10.00 coupon it is $19.99! This is a plastic set but we set it up and it's well made and BIG. This would be a fantastic present.

summerrluvv
11-07-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by kfeuer
I got M&M's, Lifesaver gummies and lollipops, etc. for .20 a bag or less. Also got some of the Pringles.

Another great Target deal if you have any Thomas the Tank Engine fans in your family. Target has the Thomas the Tank Engine Deluxe Roundhouse Set in their Xmas toy book for $79.99- $10.00 coupon from the toy book making it $69.99. Well it is scanning $29.99 at Target B&M so after the $10.00 coupon it is $19.99! This is a plastic set but we set it up and it's well made and BIG. This would be a fantastic present.

Just wanted to point out that this plastic set is compatible with the wooden. Unfortunately my Target doesn't carry it though. The price is not a mistake, it's a temporary price reduction, so I would call your Target before making the trip because not all stores have it marked down. The website also has printable coupons from the toybook as well. www.target.com

frannn
11-08-2004, 09:33 AM
Halloween inflatables for the yard, would you be able to pick one up? I would be happy to pay for shipping...

kleubanks
11-08-2004, 12:40 PM
I ended up with create your own lollipops (.09), light up ring pops (.09), popcorn ball and cookie kits (.69), marshmellow peep ghosts (.09) and 3 t-shirts (.50). . Junk...junk ...and more junk!!!

nursetink
11-08-2004, 02:03 PM
After reading this post last night I ran to Target 1st thing this morning, and I was able to get the Thomas the Train set for $19.99 after the coupon. What a great baragin! Thanks again.::yes::

disneymom3
11-08-2004, 05:10 PM
I have hit three Targets in the area and they have NOTHING. Didn't have anything when it was 75% off either!! Costumes, but that is it. Of course, maybe I should buy them and sell then on ebay next year!