PDA

View Full Version : 6 or 7 day without the plus?

tinkfan4ever
11-07-2004, 07:57 AM
Do they sell the tickets for 6 or 7 days without the plus on them?

summerrluvv
11-07-2004, 08:52 AM
I have never seen them without the plus. We have four plus options with each of our 7 day PHP. We only plan to use one for the waterparks. I really wish they would include Disneyquest as a plus!

alicenwonder99
11-07-2004, 09:23 AM
I haven't seen any. We won't be visiting the waterparks, or dtd. So I just wanted to get regular Hopper Tickets to save money. The hopper ticket for the longest number of days is the 5 day ticket. So, we're just going to visit the parks 5 days. When the youngest children in the family were under 3, we didn't have to pay for them, so we bought an extra one day ticket for the rest of us. But now with having to buy tickets for 6 of us, I just couldn't see paying all that extra money. We're going in January so 5 days of parks should be sufficient.

Mary

tinkfan4ever
11-07-2004, 02:33 PM
I thought DQ was a plus option. Could someone let me know what the pluses are?

summerrluvv
11-07-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by tinkfan4ever
I thought DQ was a plus option. Could someone let me know what the pluses are?

Nope it's not. Pleasure Island, water parks and Wide World of Sports are the only plus options unfortunately.

DebbieB
11-07-2004, 05:49 PM
If there is a day when you will not be hopping, you can buy a 1 day for that day and use the 5 day for other days. I did that when we took my niece, she needed a 6 day but no plusses. Saved about $10. There was 1 day when we only went to MK.