PDA

View Full Version : QVC B&M Outlet Stores Sale

jiminy14
11-07-2004, 12:46 AM
The QVC B&M Outlet stores are having a great customer appreciation sale today and tomorrow. Most of the items in the store are marked 25% off the "on air" price but for today and tomorrow there are additional percentages off. All jewelry is an additional 50% off, clothing additional 60% off, and the rest of the store is an additional 40% off. This includes all of their Birkenstocks and Dooney and Bourke purses which are usually excluded from sales of this sort.
This sale is only at the Lancaster and Frazer stores in PA and the Prices Corner store in DE. The store in Rehoboth is not participating as it runs its own sales. Plus the added bonus of no sales tax in DE!

summerrluvv
11-07-2004, 07:55 AM
Wow, I didn't know they had outlets! I wish I lived near one!! I just LOVE their Diamonique jewelry.

jiminy14
11-07-2004, 11:29 PM
Summerrluvv...They have a large selection of their Diamonique jewelry and that is included in the sale. The jewelry sale is scheduled again next weekend with an additional 50% off. If you are looking for a one day trip, the Lancaster store is your best bet. It is located in an outlet center called Rockvale and there are a lot of other outlet stores in the complex.