PDA

View Full Version : ebay non-seller

twinscandc
11-06-2004, 11:15 PM
Have you ever had an ebay non-seller!?!!!????

Last Saturday I won an ebay auction for 12 Disney DVD's. My winning bid was pretty high, but I was willing to pay for some really great Christmas presents!!

Well, I sent an email to the seller as soon as the auction was over to inquire about shipping (it stated on the listing to inquire from the selling about shipping). NO RESPONSE!! I have sent an email every day since then. Finally this morning, I sent a pretty nasty email.

I never did pay for the item (thankfully) because I was waiting on the shipping costs!! It just makes me mad because it was a great auction.

I was nervous from the beginning because the seller has no feedback and this was his first sale. My DH said go ahead thinking that since this was his first sale, that he would hopefully do a good job at it..., etc.

Well, he hasn't!!!

What do I do now? I can't find anything on the ebay site that gives instructions of what to do for a non-seller. Has anybody ever experienced this?

:mad: :mad: :mad: :( :( :(

Kellydelly
11-06-2004, 11:55 PM
Non-Selling Seller

It is not permitted for a seller on eBay to refuse payment or delivery of an item at the end of a successful sale.

If you have sent payment and have been unable to receive your item or a refund, please refer to the eBay Buyer Protection Program for information on how to proceed. On this page you will also find instructions that will allow you to report the seller.

If a seller has refused to complete a sale and payment has not been sent or payment has been refunded, report the seller . Make sure to include a copy of the email documenting the seller's refusal to complete the sale with the full message text and complete email headers when making your report.

After receiving your report, eBay will consider the circumstances of the alleged offense. Disciplinary action may result in a formal warning, a temporary suspension, or an indefinite suspension. If a complaint cannot be proven with certainty, it is possible that no action will be taken. Due to privacy issues, eBay will be unable to discuss the result of the investigation.

not sure if this helps you any? go to the help option at the top of the page and then type in "non performing seller" and you will find this info and related links.

twinscandc
11-07-2004, 10:58 AM
Thanks for the response!! I'm just really frustrated!!

I've been researching on the ebay site and found that I could request the sellers information. I just got an email back from ebay giving me the sellers address and telephone number...

My question now is, do I contact this seller by phone?

I noticed that the same email went to the seller, so they now have my address and phone number.....

I don't want to make the seller upset by contacting them by phone....

rebbeca
11-07-2004, 11:28 AM
I would contact the seller by phone. It is possible that your E-mails are being blocked by the seller's server or being dump in a junk mail file. Since the seller has no feedback, he/she may not know what is happening. Just call and be pleasant. I'm sure there is something going on the seller isn't aware of yet.

Good luck.

Becky