View Full Version : HELP, split decision!
11-06-2004, 10:28 AM
We've been buying up things here and there for a Christmas trip. DH & DS were going to go to US/IOA and DD & I were going to DW during the day. Now both DS & DD can't go and it's just DH & I. This will be romantic and fun but now we have 2 bonus passes to US/IOA but 13 QC vouchers to DW. We've got to consolidate to one place or the other. Should we try to sell the QC's and eat at US/IOA or drive over to DW for meals??????????????? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Is it difficult to sell on DIS Auction. I've never bought or sold on Ebay and am too chicken to try it.
11-06-2004, 10:51 AM
Well if you're staying at Universal and not going to Disney, there's no point in driving 30 minutes just to eat. I like the resorts at Christmas and would make a trip over just for that and maybe eat at Beaches and Cream or Pepper Market, two good places for Q&Cs.
If you have a rental car I'd hang onto the vouchers for the trip, you never know. If you come home with all or some, put them up on auction here. It's easy.
Good luck deciding! I couldn't pick one over the other. My DH wanted Universal and no Disney this trip. We compromised and we're doing 3 days at Disney and probably 3 or 4 days at U.S./IOA.
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.