PDA

View Full Version : New? E-mail order confirmations from Hotwire

jekjones1558
11-05-2004, 09:46 PM
I don't recall getting these e-mail notices in the past but got one today for a VKL voucher order.

TinkerPixxie
11-05-2004, 10:21 PM
I dont know about the VKL vouchers but I just ordered and recieved 4 more Q&C vouchers last week and did not get any type of email notice. Hope this helps some.

Im leary of things like tihs particularly with all the pc worms and visus' people can send using an email address your used to opening.
Be safe, call them if you think it wasnt from them.

Tink~

mrsschlep
11-05-2004, 10:29 PM
I just joined Hotwire this week and ordered meal vouchers on Tuesday. Right after I ordered them they sent me a confirmation e-mail and then the next day I got one to let me know that they were shipping my order. And I actually got it today. I also ordered some gift cards on Wed. and again I received a confirmation e-mail about my order but haven't heard anything else about it since. So whether it's new or not, I am not quite sure because it is all new to me but I hope that helps a little.

Kellydelly
11-06-2004, 12:22 AM
I placed my very first hotwire order (for food vouchers) on Monday and received my vouchers in the mail today. Never got any emails from them at all confirming the order or saying it was sent out.

stacieps
11-06-2004, 07:20 AM
This week (11/5) I placed my 3rd order with HWSC and it is the 1st time I received an e-mail confirmation.

caribear
11-06-2004, 07:55 AM
I placed an order on 10/8 and 11/4 and both times I received an email confirmation that my order was received...and another email when my order was shipped.

tarheelmjfan
11-06-2004, 05:04 PM
I ordered Q & C vouchers, and some GC's and received them in 3 days. I never did get an e-mail. It's odd that they have such a discrepancy in service. :confused: Anyway, I was very pleased with their service, and will be ordering more soon. :)

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc