PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Mouse stuffed dolls at Filenes

kerry34
11-05-2004, 02:38 PM
My mom went to Filene's dept. store today to get a birthday gift. If you spend 25 dollars or more they were selling Mickey Mouse stuffed dolls for 14.99. She came home with one for each of my 5yr olds. There were a few different mickeys to choose from. My girls got one that has a sweater with a big M on it and mickey mouse ears. They are good size and soooo cute. For anyone doing any christmas shopping, this is a good deal. Just FYI.

kerry34
11-05-2004, 02:40 PM
Also forgot to mention that these are made by Disney and are the same quality of doll you would get in DW or DS.

LadyBears
11-05-2004, 07:41 PM
Thanks! I just checked the website & they have them there too.
Filenes.com (http://www1.shopmay.com/gifts/OnlineShopping/FI?Dsp=4&PCR=19:10018&IID=113002&c=1&hpl=223)

http://content.shopmay.com/images/gifts/product/enlarged/196/90611872_B2.jpg

Steamboat Willie (far left)
Sorcerer (left center)
Mouseketeer (right center)
Celebration Mickey (far right)

These regularly are sold for $40.00!

Disney Milestone Mickey 22 in. Plush

He's all ears! Celebrate the many milestones of America's favorite mouse with our exclusive 22" plush pals. Collect all 4: his earliest debut as Steamboat Willie (1928), the mischievious Sorcerer's Apprentice (1940), the leader of the club as Mouseketeer Mickey (1955), and today's 75th anniversary Celebration Mickey (2004).

A donation of $1 from the sale of each Milestone Mickey will be made to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital.
Regular Price $40.00. Once you have $25.00 in merchandise added to your shopping bag, the Milestone Mickey price will update to $15.99.

SueEllen
11-05-2004, 08:15 PM
I believe the department stores owned by the May company are all doing this promotion. Hecht's is also offering the Mickey's.

Sue Ellen

jiminy14
11-06-2004, 12:46 AM
Also offered at Strawbridge's in the Philly area.

pjlla
11-06-2004, 11:07 AM
Those are adorable!!...........P

Shelby5514
11-08-2004, 01:19 PM
These will be available at all May Company Dept. stores. They replace the Wish Bears they sell every holiday season. There will also be T-shirts, MM candy and MM shaped pretzels. The following stores should have them...
Filenes
LS Ayres
Famous Barr
The Jones Store
Lord & Taylor
Robinsons May
Hechts
Strawbridges
Foleys
Kaufmans
Meier & Frank

Happy Shopping Everyone!

pjlla
11-10-2004, 08:36 PM
I got two today. Our local paper had an ad with coupons for Filenes... they showed the Mickeys and showed a price of $15.99 and NO WHERE did it show that you needed to make a $25 purchase. Figuring it was a Veterans day special I hopped in my trusty mini-van and drove the 22 miles to the nearest Filenes.. but it DID require a $25 prior purchase! But they were kind enough to waive it for me, as the add CLEARLY does NOT mention that particular requirement! I didn't really even need to argue the point... they were very fair. Just thought you all might want to know.

BTW, while I was at the mall, I went to the Disney store (surprise, surprise:p ). They have a very similar mickey to the Sorcerer mickey at Filenes.... almost identical. It was on sale today for just about $15!! Oh well... go figure! But I didn't see anything like the other Mickeys that they had at Filenes......P

swilphil
11-11-2004, 05:38 AM
I just went to the Jones Store and bought the Sorcerer Mickey. He is awesome and I love the fabrics used on his costume. I was going to get the Mickey with the top hat and tails, but he didn't seem to be made as well. I might go back and get the one with the mickey ears since I have 2 sons. Does anyone know how long the promotion lasts. I asked 2 sales clerk and neither knew for sure.

JC Butterfly
11-11-2004, 01:01 PM
thanks for the web link since I don't have one of these stores in my area.

Checked ebay just to see that they are going for $25 and up!

Sure would like to see one of these in person though.

Shelby5514
11-11-2004, 03:29 PM
The promotion is set to run through Christmas...or as long as we can keep them in stock. Our store still has a TON of them...but the next few ads promote them heavily so I'm sure they'll take off soon!

MsMulan
11-11-2004, 05:04 PM
For those in the Washington, D.C. Area: Hecht's also has these Mickey Mouse Dolls for $12.99 for a twenty-five dollar purchase.

JC Butterfly
12-14-2004, 04:19 PM
I went ahead and ordered all four. they arrived and they are all so cute and perfect, just love them and can't believe what a great deal! Thanks so much for posting this! :love: