PDA

View Full Version : Is Hotwire Still Selling Meal Vouchers & Hopper ticket?

Scotch
11-05-2004, 09:26 AM
I just joined the Hotwire Saving Club to buy the meal vouchers and check out prices for the hopper tickets. But when I click on any of the WDW hopper ticket links or the meal link I only receive an "error" message on my browser and I can't go to a new page. If you are a HSC member, could you please log in and check? I just emailed HSC's customer service as well but who knows how long it would take for them to respond.

Thanks!

Scotch
11-05-2004, 09:30 AM
So sorry for this extra post -- I just read another post with same question below with answer. My fault for not reading down the board before posting.

javaj
11-05-2004, 09:31 AM
Just checked HWSC for WDW meal vouchers and park tickets, no problems.

Scotch
11-07-2004, 11:08 AM
Really? I'm still getting the same error! The other poster in the other thread said she was able to call and buy the tickets; I meant to do that but haven't gotten around it yet. Though I keep checking online and I still can't buy online. But you can? Wonder if something is wrong with my browser. :(

Scotch
11-08-2004, 09:15 PM
I still cannot see or buy Disney stuff on Hotwire Savings Club because I keep getting an error when I click on the links. :mad: I will call and place my voucher and hopper tickets this week. Could someone be kind enough to copy and paste the current Hotwire options and prices so I could figure out which hopper tickets and confirm voucher pricing so I have that info in front of me when I call?

MateasMom
11-08-2004, 10:07 PM
I was able to buy vouchers this afternoon without a problem. I couldn't do it on my computer (I don't have IE) but was able to get through without a problem on my parents computer.

DisnophileJen
11-08-2004, 11:10 PM
I bought PHP passes and vouchers today, no problem. Keep trying!