PDA

View Full Version : Turbo Lister Issues...Any Alternatives?

toystoryduo
11-05-2004, 06:40 AM
Hi everyone!:wave2:

I have been eBaying my way to Disney this year and have had some success in making money. We leave for WDW on December 3rd and I wanted to list my last batch of auctions this Sunday, November 7th. However, I have been having major issues with Turbo Lister. I spoke with someone on eBay's Live Help and they suggested I re-download TL. Well, I did that. It took over 2 hours because we still use dial-up.:rolleyes: Then, I couldn't get it to work! After talking with Live Help again, they suggested I e-mail them my tl.logs to figure out the problem. I did that, received their e-mail, did everything they suggested (including re-downloading for 2.5 hours) and when I try to open TL, I still get an error message. :(

At this point, I am very frustrated, but I really want to get this listings up and ready to go. Are there any alternatives to TL out there that are free and easy to use? Please help!

strasfamily
11-05-2004, 09:31 AM
You can try www.sparedollar.com

I think they still have a free 30 day trial period. After that, it is 4.95 a month if you still want to subscribe. I like that they don't ask for a credit card to keep on file. If you stay with them after 30 days they send you a bill through e-mail and you can pay them with PayPal or even send a check.