PDA

View Full Version : Paramount International PHP tickets?

lh193
11-04-2004, 10:05 PM
Has anybody used their PHP tickets bought from Paramount International lately? The reason I ask is that I noticed they are no longer in business and I bought 7day PHP tickets a few months ago for my upcoming December trip. Now I am worried that these tickets will not be valid or if I have problems there will be no recourse for me. Too bad there is no way of checking these before I leave.

Have you had any problems with your tickets since they closed their doors? What did you do?

BethR
11-05-2004, 06:12 AM
The tickets that you have are fine. They were legitimate ticket sellers BEFORE they stopped selling tickets. The tickets that they sold were, are, and will be perfectly legitimate and will work just fine. ::yes::

IF on the off chance that there would be a problem (the magnetic strip does not work or something like that), Disney itself will replace the tickets for you.

lh193
11-07-2004, 05:31 PM
Thanks for your info. I know they were legitimate sellers before they closed their doors. Guess I'm just paranoid and wanted to make sure they didn't do a bait and switch.

How would disney be able to tell if these are legit or not? I mean, people talk about how you SHOULDN'T buy PHPs from Ebay because you can't tell by looking. Couldn't Disney just say these are not legit tickets if the magnetic strip doesn't work?

Thanks for answering my stupid questions.

Muffy
11-07-2004, 05:40 PM
You have nothing to worry about with your tickets from Paramount. Paramount was a highly respected ticket broker.