PDA

View Full Version : Sears Portrait Coupon - No Sitting Fee - $4.99 Sheets

summerrluvv
11-04-2004, 03:33 PM
HTH Someone!! They have a cute new chimney prop I saw on their website. I just might have to take DS in for that one!

http://www.searsportrait.com/images/email/thank_you_r3_c1.gif

Lizzydoll73
11-04-2004, 03:44 PM
Can you tell me where you found these coupons? I see different ones on their website and I just want to make sure I would not have a problem using these when I go. I am a smile savers member so I am not worried about the sitting fee but would much rather pay $4.99 per sheet than $7.99 which is the coupon they have listed. Thank you.

summerrluvv
11-04-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Lizzydoll73
Can you tell me where you found these coupons? I see different ones on their website and I just want to make sure I would not have a problem using these when I go. I am a smile savers member so I am not worried about the sitting fee but would much rather pay $4.99 per sheet than $7.99 which is the coupon they have listed. Thank you.

The web address is from the Sears site.

There are coupons all over the place for $4.99 sheets (magazines, coupon inserts, etc.) with a $14.99 sitting fee, so I wouldn't bother with the 7.99 one.

Lizzydoll73
11-04-2004, 03:55 PM
Thank you, I don't know why I don't see it on their website. I will print it out and give it a try. We are not going for a few weeks so maybe I'll find different ones in the paper. :teeth:

summerrluvv
11-04-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Lizzydoll73
Thank you, I don't know why I don't see it on their website. I will print it out and give it a try. We are not going for a few weeks so maybe I'll find different ones in the paper. :teeth:

It has their coupon code on it, so there shouldn't be any reason why they wouldn't take it. Sears only requires a coupon number, not the actual coupon anyway, so if anyone has a better one than this, please post!!

candykisses
11-04-2004, 04:23 PM
Thanks for the link.

DianeV
11-04-2004, 05:04 PM
I believe the coupons are different by location..

Kellydelly
11-04-2004, 05:22 PM
Thanks! We are headed there for our family pics in 10 days and I didn't have any coupons that were good past the 6th of November. I actually took my twins there today for pics with a different coupon. The sheets were $5.99 but I got a free 8x10 so I guess it was the same as having this coupon essentially.