PDA

View Full Version : Disney Store lately??

pamluvsdisney
11-04-2004, 01:54 PM
I just wondered if anyone heas been to the Disney store in the last day or so. Are costumes any lower than $12.99? I am waiting for them to go lower. Any other good finds?
Thanks.

PatMcDuck
11-04-2004, 02:40 PM
Do not expect costumes in the stores to go much lower. They simply are sold out. With the possible exception of some boys costumes, like Stitch. Boys (and girls) accessories are also all $4.99, I am not sure how much lower they could go, but many stores are loaded with them(boys not girls). It is possible in another week or so, all that is left will be maked out of stock, and donated to charity (we have done that before). This is simply to make room for more profitable product that is coming in for the holidays.

rnnomore
11-04-2004, 03:05 PM
I was at my DS today, and there were a lot of costumes left, along with accessories for them. Boy and girl costumes were there. They did have a lot of the Christmas stuff out already. Princess Barbie dolls were on sale, as were some t-shirts for I think $4. Also had some plastic princess drinking cups for $2. Other t-shirts were $5.99 if you bought 2 or more. Nothing else really exciting though.