PDA

View Full Version : New here - and can't figure out the clipart

05ChristmasSurprise
11-04-2004, 08:11 AM
First - I am getting an error screen for the sig line graphic for WISH :( Can anyone help me get it setup, please?

Second - let me introduce myself. I'm Sandi.

I weighed 294 pounds the day my (now 6 month old) daughter was born. I started doing Weight Watchers on my own in August and officially joined in October at a center.

When I started doing it on my own, I weighed 265. I now weigh in around 243. :)

Slowly but surely, I'm getting there. I hope to reach goal by our December 05 trip with friends so that I can have the endurance to walk all those miles in the World ;)

I am also giving myself a challenge and ordered some workout DVDs since the weather is awful here and I'm home with three kids all day that I can't walk outside with (plus, we have no sidewalks yet!).

Sooo - HI! :):wave2:

AuroraluvsPhillip
11-04-2004, 08:59 AM
Hi Sandi,

Welcome to WISH! There are some great people on this board and plenty of support. I just changed my WISH clipart this morning:

First open up the thread with all the WISH clipart and shrink it down to the taskbar. Then click on USER CP and go to your signature. Scroll down past your countdown code stuff.

Click to open up the WISH clipart thread and select and copy the code to the clipart you want. Then go back to your signature and right click and copy the clipart code at the end of your signature code. Then click on "Submit modifications" at the bottom of your User CP. That should do it! :wave:

05ChristmasSurprise
11-04-2004, 10:06 AM
YAHOO! :)
Thanks so much!

nativetxn
11-04-2004, 10:46 AM
Welcome to WISH, Sandi. I'm so glad you decided to join us. That member clipart looks great.

Visit WISH often, it's a very motivating place.

Katholyn

Tiger Lily 03
11-06-2004, 01:35 PM
Hi Sandi, I see you have the clipart. It is great to have you join in as a member of WISH.

You have been doing such a great job. Keep up the great work and let us know how you are doing.

You will find that this group is truly the best.

Keep on keepin' on.

05ChristmasSurprise
11-06-2004, 09:22 PM
Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

I weighed-in today and am down a POUND AND A HALF! Yay, me! :)

yasuern
11-07-2004, 08:15 AM
Just wanted to say WELCOME TO THE WISH BOARD SANDI!:wave:

I can personally attest that w/o this board I couldnot stay motivated and on plan. This is the best bunch of folks around!

Again WELCOME!!

Sue

nativetxn
11-07-2004, 09:56 AM
WOO HOO, Sandi! Way to go. 1 1/2 pounds is a great start. You are definitely on your way to goal.

Katholyn