PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa Reward Dollars....

karebear1
11-03-2004, 01:03 PM
How long does it take to get the reward dollars once you've ordered them online?

Tinkerbelle99
11-03-2004, 01:31 PM
We had our rewards card issued to us in February, I called and was told that it could take up to 2 weeks to receive it, but that more than likely it would be there in a few days. I had it in about 5 days.

Once you have the card, you can transfer reward points to it via phone and I believe from the site too.

Hope this helps.

karebear1
11-03-2004, 02:17 PM
It does help. Thank you for the info!

yecats
11-03-2004, 02:21 PM
I just did this 2 weeks ago. As above poster stated they will tell you it can take up to 2 to 3 weeks to get your card. I also got mine about 5 to 6 days after ordering it (you also must have $20 to put on the card initially). It is also easy to call the numer on the back of the rewards card and have additional $$ added to it (can't add anything to it until you have an additional $10 to add).

brivers222
11-03-2004, 02:44 PM
To get the original card it can take anywhere from 5days to 3 weeks to receive it. I would order about a month before you go to make sure you receive it in time.

After you have the card transfereing to the card is INSTANT. I have done it online 6 times now and each time as soon as I hit okay, the points are waiting on my card.

pixiedustforever
11-03-2004, 04:42 PM
we leave for WDW in 2 weeks & 3 days (yeah!).
i'm concerned that our reward card would not get to us before our trip.

can we get one at DTD?

thanks!

:earsgirl: :wave:
marylee
"Pix"

m&m's mom
11-04-2004, 02:35 PM
I just confirmed that you can have the rewards transferred at DTD. Disney Visa told me as soon as my billing cycle ends I can go to DTD and "Pick up a card" and then call them and they can transfer the rewards. She did confirm it was immediate.