PDA

View Full Version : Well I didn't win the grand prize but I did win something

Tinkim
11-02-2004, 09:30 PM
I entered the Hasbro Magical Gatherings contest for a trip to Disney. The game pieces were inside some of the Hasbro games. I entered one code that came in a box and sent away for several others. Today they sent me an e-mail (I was getting all excited) and it turned out that I won four Disney puzzles. Now don't get me wrong I am happy to have won anything at all and my DD7 loves puzzles but I sure was keeping my fingers crossed for the Disney vacation for 12. :( Oh well at least I know that people really do win these things and I had a lot of fun dreaming about my "free" Disney trip. Luckily, I am going on a "real" trip with the kids in February. :teeth:

dreams91
11-02-2004, 10:22 PM
Congrats!!! I love puzzles too.:bounce: :Pinkbounc

luvmarypoppins
11-03-2004, 10:56 AM
Congratulations. You were lucky! I enter alot of contests too but never win anything, enjoy your prizes.

buzzlady
11-03-2004, 01:26 PM
Congrats. It's always nice to win something.

Song of Songs
11-03-2004, 02:14 PM
I entered that contest too! I really really really wanted to win that trip.... I'm sure I could have gotten someone to go with me & my son to DisneyWorld finally. Congratulations on winning the puzzles! I probably would have freaked out thinking I'd won the trip if I had received that email.

poohj80
11-03-2004, 03:20 PM
I had a similar experience when entering the Disney Mission Space contest through their web site. The grand prize was a new HP home computer system. I received an email telling me I hadn't won the grand prize but I did win first prize. I figured it had to still be good if it's just a step below the computer, right?

I won a Mission Space light up pen. Very cool but a BIG step below a computer.