PDA

View Full Version : Help Leaving In 2 Weeks

dpayne1969
11-02-2004, 10:36 AM
HELLO,
I am leaving in 2 weeks for a weeks vacation.I need help with my budget.I am afraid we wont have enough for souvenirs.
Here is what I have paid for so far.
All my expenses are paid for except the taxes on my rental car.
I purchased my vacation with expedia.
All park hoppers are paid for.
I have 20 q@c vouchers(we are a family of 4,and will be at Disney for 3 days)
I have purchased a 75.00 GC for Red Lobster for Thanksgiving Day
I have purchased a 100.00 GC for Hard Rock Cafe(we will be in Universal for 3 days as well)

I have budgeted 800.00 for a 6 day trip.I want some sweatshirts from Disney and Universal.

Also my kids each have 240.00 saved from mowing yards all summer!

Do you guys think i will be safe with this budget.

This is my first vacation as well and I THANK ALL OF YOU for the tips and ideas on my budgeting.

Please tell me what you think.

Tigger7570
11-02-2004, 11:49 AM
Hi:
Looks like you have done some great planning. Definitely go to the Premium Outlet Mall where there is a Disney store and a Universal store before buying your souvenirs at full price. I don't know prices at the Universal store, but the Disney store usually has some great buys. The Premium Outlet Mall is very easy to get to. Since it's your first trip, it might be easier to get directions from the resort once you have arrived. The Mall is very easy to get to so just ask when you arrive. Also, since I'm not the greatest with giving directions, someone else on the Boards may be better to do it, but again, it is easy to get to and I think you'll find some good prices. Have a wonderful trip.

dpayne1969
11-02-2004, 12:16 PM
thank you,i have added premium mall to my notebook which i will be traveling with lol.