PDA

View Full Version : Mainstreet Megastore Update

sarahsmom73
11-02-2004, 05:08 AM
This is for those of you have been following my MMS saga.. As you know I placed my complaint with the BBB a few days ago against this company who refused to answer any emails about the status of my order which was paid by my credit card on September 3rd.

I just opened my email this morning and guess what? I had an email that my order had shipped.. Was it a coincidence? Don't know.. I will let you all know when the order arrives... I can tell you this though.. I will never place another order through them. You all have given me better alternatives!

Tiggerlover91
11-02-2004, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by sarahsmom73
This is for those of you have been following my MMS saga.. As you know I placed my complaint with the BBB a few days ago against this company who refused to answer any emails about the status of my order which was paid by my credit card on September 3rd.

I just opened my email this morning and guess what? I had an email that my order had shipped.. Was it a coincidence? Don't know.. I will let you all know when the order arrives... I can tell you this though.. I will never place another order through them. You all have given me better alternatives!

Interesting how things work out when people feel threatened. I do hope your order arrives soon and you find better places to make your purchases. :D

sarahsmom73
11-03-2004, 05:02 AM
Well... My order arrived yesterday... I am thrilled it came before it got really ugly... 2 months is a long time to wait..... Not sorry I contacted the BBB though.....

swilshire
11-03-2004, 05:20 AM
I also got a friendly email offering to resolve my problem. We'll see if they follow through or disappear again.

Sheila

sarahsmom73
11-03-2004, 05:28 AM
Curiouser and Curiouser in the words of Alice!

swilshire
11-19-2004, 08:07 PM
I'm pleased to report that Main Street Megastore sent a whole new shipment of pins to replace the Sedesma ones that we had trouble trading at WDW. They just ask that I send the old ones back at their expense.

There are quite a few duplicates, but these are very nice pins and appear to be the totally tradable type. It took a little while, but I think they went the extra mile to make me a happy customer.

Sheila