PDA

View Full Version : skinny.com - been over there recently?

newholiday
11-01-2004, 09:12 AM
Im signed up for the email - I can use all the help I can get right now

Today they're talking to us sugar junkies - ok I failed and now its time to get back under control
when my scale shows below my goal weight (and where doc told me to stop loosing) I tell myself Im allowed occasional binges but as soon as I start Im in trouble - ahhhhhh

AprilN
11-01-2004, 11:47 AM
It sounds like you're talking about the Skinny Daily Post - the URL is actually http://www.skinnydaily.com/ for anyone who wants to check it out!

It *is* a great post today... I ate too much candy early in the evening last night, and spent the rest of the night fighting the worst cravings. Argh! I never should have had that first piece...

nativetxn
11-01-2004, 06:15 PM
AprilN, I am in awe of your beautiful clipart. What an inspiration you are to me :)

AprilN
11-03-2004, 11:55 AM
Thanks, Katholyn! It's great to see you hanging around WISH again. :teeth:

SnackyStacky
11-05-2004, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by newholiday
Im signed up for the email - I can use all the help I can get right now

Today they're talking to us sugar junkies - ok I failed and now its time to get back under control
when my scale shows below my goal weight (and where doc told me to stop loosing) I tell myself Im allowed occasional binges but as soon as I start Im in trouble - ahhhhhh

You are not allowed to BINGE!!!!! LOL!!!!

Take what you've learned and apply it. You can have a more occasional treat, but do it in moderation.

(I don't mean to sound nasty, but I have the same problem - so typing that out helps me too!!! :) )