PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question about reservations

NeverBeentoDisney
10-31-2004, 07:56 PM
I just booked my first trip and I got my confirmation in the mail yesterday... It says my remaining balance has to be paid by a certain date in January.

Do you know if I can call like every couple of weeks and just pay a little bit of it at a time?? Just to get it paid in full?

foxfire
10-31-2004, 08:48 PM
Did you book a package?

The reason I'm asking is because if you booked 'room only', the balance is NOT due until you check in. Quite a few people have been getting those confirmations saying they owe the balance when they actually don't. The computers have been glitching & causing this error. If you booked 'room only', you only have to pay a one night deposit to hold your room. If you booked a package, then yes, you do have to have it paid in full by a certain date.

As far as paying some of the balance every couple of weeks, I think you can do that. I'm not sure so maybe someone else can confirm.

NeverBeentoDisney
10-31-2004, 09:25 PM
Yeah I booked only a room and it told me that I have to have the balance paid by 1-23 and we are not checking in until 2-13.

I still would like to pay it ahead of time just to have it paid in full that way the money I have at the time of the trip is spending money. LOL:earsboy:

Dagny
10-31-2004, 09:32 PM
Yes, you can make interium payments to Disney in any dollar increment you want :)