PDA

View Full Version : Toys R Us giftcards can now be used online

angel's momma
10-31-2004, 04:08 PM
I couldn't find the thread where someone asked about using the HWSC TRU cards online, so here's the information from the website:

Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for cash or returned for a refund.
Gift Cards cannot be used for the purchase of Amazon.com gift certificates.
Please note that you cannot use your "R"Us Gift Card as payment for non-"R"Us items. If use your "R"Us Gift Card when non-"R"Us items are in your Shopping Cart, you will be asked to remove the non-"R"Us items from your cart. They will be placed in the Save for Later section of your Shopping Cart. After you complete your "R"Us purchase, you can then go to Save for Later to complete your purchase.
Gift Cards are not valid for purchases of personalized items or on Sportsrus.com.
Up to three Gift Cards may be redeemed per order. Gift Cards may be applied toward the price, gift wrap, shipping, and tax charges for eligible items. Paper gift certificates that were purchased in Toys"R"Us stores may not be applied to online orders.
Gift Cards must be used in combination with a credit card. We cannot accept a check and a Gift Card as payment for your order.

Hope this helps someone, I just used my last cards at the store yesterday.

PolyHereWeCome
11-01-2004, 12:04 AM
Way to go, angel's momma, I just tried this out tonight and it's true!!!

They've also changed the return policy:

All purchases made at our Toysrus.com/Amazon.com toy store may be returned either to Amazon.com or to a Toys"R"Us store near you.

Finally, the on-line store and brick and mortar store are working together!

Thanks, again!:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: