PDA

View Full Version : When do may codes come out?

soft_spell
10-30-2004, 09:38 PM
Will May codes give you a better discount than if I was to go in March and use the discount. I have checked the discount for March and it really wasn't that much. :hyper: I'm so excited:hyper:

Tiggerlover91
10-30-2004, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by soft_spell
Will May codes give you a better discount than if I was to go in March and use the discount. I have checked the discount for March and it really wasn't that much. :hyper: I'm so excited:hyper:

Codes for May seem to come out in February and March. In Feb it comes out for anyone, in March it seems to be for FL residents. I can't tell you if the codes are better for May than March as I only travel to Disney in May. Just keep an eye out on MOUSESAVERS (http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html#discountmenu)
for those fabulous discounts! :hyper: :tongue:

Have fun planning!

Denise :wave:

Snoozan
10-31-2004, 02:39 PM
The discount code for May 2004 came out in March 2004 - I remember that because I planned a unanticipated trip as I couldn't pass up the the great room rates or Airfares that came out at the time. I think the room rates were the same as the value season code that just came out for Jan-April. The $55/nite for value resorts/$85 for mods. Between the $55 rate and the $115 R/T airfare on SW, my May trip cost me next to nothing as I always have extra park tickets on hand. And, I got my car rental for 4 days for $85 thru National and we got a Rendevous! I doubt I'll ever beat that deal.

bettyann29
10-31-2004, 03:33 PM
Thanks to this post you guys just saved me $458!!! I booked a room yesterday because Im hoping to visit in March and figured I better go ahead and book the room in case I can go and was paying $109 per night and with the code listed on mousesavers Im now paying $79 per night!! woohoo.... you guys are great! Now I just hope I get to go!

soft_spell
10-31-2004, 03:49 PM
thanks snoozan I think that if I go in May I will be better off. Those discounts really help don't they. I hope that you get to go bettyann, you will have a blast! That is an awesome amount to save. :crazy:

bettyann29
10-31-2004, 05:40 PM
oops just realized I only saved $300 with the code.. but still a great amount of savings.. thats $300 more I will have for eating!!