PDA

View Full Version : Annual pass codes how do they work??

Rebeccapaige!
10-29-2004, 11:26 PM
Ok how do annual pass codes work. Like I just have to have my annual pass when I check in? I was thinking I might be better off with this since I was quoted 1100 for the dreammaker at por but received a bill of 1400!! I think if I bought annual passes for me and my daughter (my other daughter is under age 3) we will be able to stay at por for less than the 1400 quoted I'm figuring around 1200. what do you all think?? also if I book an annual pass room am i charged upfront the regular room rate and then credited?? or what? thanks so much!! I think all the gengeral room rate codes are up.
Becky

MsLefty
10-30-2004, 03:52 PM
I'm failrly new at the whole AP thing, but I'll try to help. Before you purchase an AP, call to make sure there are discounted rooms left for your timeframe. You don't automatically get a discount with an AP, you have to reserve a room at the AP discount rate and there are not a lot of those rooms available. You can reserve your room even if you don't actually have an AP. You just have to make sure you get one before you check in. Furthermore, you only need one AP to get the AP room rate. You can buy a Park Hopper or other form of admission for others in your party.

When are you going and for how many days?

Rebeccapaige!
10-30-2004, 11:00 PM
Thanks!! I did go with the general code but this helped thanks! If i'd reserved earlier this would have been cheap to get into the wilderness! my first choice, maybe next time! thanks again
Becky