PDA

View Full Version : One time use cameras?

earldale97
10-29-2004, 12:42 PM
We have three kids and I would like to get them each a couple cameras to take pictures of vacation as they see fit.

Has anyone priced these out? We have Kmart, Walmart, Meijers, Walgreen, CVS, Family Dollar, Big Lots, and General Dollar are the major stores in this area. I also have a Sam's membership.

It will take me forever to price these to find the best deal. So far I have seen the cheapest at about $4 each. Is that the best price? What have you found?

Off brands are OK, with or w/out flash.

Thanks
:wave:

ceroarty
10-29-2004, 01:54 PM
Do you have a Target? If so, go the day after Halloween and get the Halloween ones for $2.50. I always stock up on these. They sure come in handy

disneyeveryyear
10-29-2004, 08:24 PM
Staples (the office store) has them for 3 for $10 on a consistent basis.

When I am really watching, I can get them for $2.84.

They do have a flash.

mrsbornkuntry
10-30-2004, 09:45 AM
I just bought some at Aldi's for 2.99 if you have one in your area.

tar heel
10-30-2004, 09:56 AM
Keep your eyes out for coupons in your Sunday paper, too. I ALWAYS have $1 off or more coupons when I buy them. I've found Walmart to have the lowest prices, but buying the Halloween ones the day after is a great idea. Make sure they don't print some little Halloween thing on each frame, though. I saw some of these cameras at either Eckerd's or Walgreens this a.m.

earldale97
10-30-2004, 03:28 PM
I have never heard of the halloween cameras. I will have to check this out.

Thanks!:wave:

Misty89
11-14-2004, 04:18 PM
I just bought some at Aldi's for 2.99 if you have one in your area.

Ditto ~

was going suggest Aldi also, $2.99 each.
we bought 2 already, will pick up about 3 more before we go :)

earldale97
11-15-2004, 11:42 AM
Walmart wins it!

They have Fuji with a flash, then an offbrand-Jazz for $2.80. These do not have a flash, but I don't think I need it. Both options were under $3.30.

I should have known my good 'ole Walmart would come through. :)

My counter is looking so good, time for one more trip to Walmart this week. Before I know it I will be on the plane!:earseek:

Hard to believe I started this all with about 90 days on my counter. Time sure flies!!