PDA

View Full Version : Family Dollar

earldale97
10-29-2004, 11:20 AM
For those of you that have this store avail, you should make a trip! I went last week to get a couple of those DISNEY brand sweatshirts, $15 each with the Disney label.

Went again today to kill some time, noticed they also have sweat pants. VERY CUTE! They are adult womens sizes. Have MM Tigger Eyore, small pic on front, then their name on the backside. $12.50 each. In blue, grey and grey with blue stripe.

Also found playing cards, candy and bandana's with the disney theme. Plan on using the bandana's on our luggage to make them easy to spot.

Just wish I could find some kids size t shirts also? I guess I will have to hit the DISNEY store. Hopefully they are having a good sale on Veterans day. This is when I plan to do my last minute shopping.

Happy shopping! Isn't my counter looking good!:smooth:

MelessaG
10-29-2004, 12:54 PM
The counter looks great and thanks for the Family Dollar info. One just opened not far from here.

Edited to add that I went and saw a few of the fleece pullovers there but decided not to get one since I already have a new Christmas Mickey shirt and a Pooh pullover in my closet. I did get two Cinderella and one Finding Nemo bath mitt for stocking stuffers while I was there.