PDA

View Full Version : so much for my free Incredibles movie tickets

clori
10-29-2004, 08:49 AM
from the disney visa I have 4 free tickets to see The Incredibles Saturday morning in Boston. Let's just say I'm not crazy enough to go into Boston by car or subway Saturday morning with a 4 year old and 4 month old. The theatre is near Fenway Park. Oh well I'm too excited about the Red Sox winning to care and honestly would love to see the parade but refuse to take the kids with the expected crowds. I guess we will hopefully see the movie on our cruise.

kerry34
10-29-2004, 09:17 AM
That figures doesn't it? Those are the kinds of things that happen to me to. At least you have to miss it for a happy occasion though!!! I wouldn't go near that city for all the money in the world. Hope you get to see the movie on your cruise.

cinmell
11-01-2004, 06:31 AM
clori,
We didn't go to the screening either for the same reason as you. I live in Boston but we still didn't want to take our 3 year old in to the Fenway area with those crowds. A lot of the streets were blocked off and I heard the street the theater is on was blocked too.

pjlla
11-01-2004, 08:03 AM
Maybe you could talk to the theater.... surely they would understand? It's worth a try!................P

buzz2400
11-01-2004, 12:45 PM
You did not miss much. I did not think it was that good of movie. I even fell asleep in the middle.