PDA

View Full Version : Hi there! I am back

disneymom3
10-22-2004, 02:59 PM
Hi I have been here before, but am back trying again--for the last time!

I was on this board (WISH specifically) back in July when I was starting Atkins. That didn't work for me as I knew it was not a lifestyle I could maintain forever. Lost several pounds and have put most of it back on.

I am now doing WW and am quite happy with it. While this is only my first week, I have never felt this at peace and confident about my weight loss efforts before. I know this is it for me and that I will lose this weight. The journey will not be easy but I am going to get there.

I have about 100 lbs to lose. I hate to think of how I got to this point and have days that I kick myself for not starting to focus sooner, but I know I just wasn't "there" until now. I am sure those of you who have had long battles with being overweight know what I mean by that.

I have been lurking this week on the WW boards and just not feeling any connection and then I realized I had forgotten about this board! Instant DIS connection here!

I noticed on another thread that there are several very new folks on WW here. I am planning to start a thread for WW newbies. I know there is the WW weekly weigh in, but thought us new folks could use somewhere to "meet"

Looking forward to getting to know you all better. and whoever created this particular board, thanks!

JustMe28
10-27-2004, 06:56 PM
I just wanted to say Welcome Back! :wave:

nativetxn
10-31-2004, 10:52 AM
Finding the program that is right for <i>you</i> is half the battle. Sounds like you are on your way to goal.

I had over 100 pounds to lose when I started Atkins and now I have about 30 more to go. You can <b>do</b> this, I'm sure of it. We all plan to help :)

Katholyn

sm4987
11-01-2004, 08:08 AM
Welcome back. I hope that WW works for you and that you have great success:wave2:

disneymom3
11-01-2004, 10:08 AM
Thanks! It is going well so far.