PDA

View Full Version : curves question--again sorry!

Blueeyes101817
10-20-2004, 05:20 AM
I know atmy curves they say to go around the cirlce 2 times..i. was just talking to a few people i know who do curves, and they said they go around 3,,4 times if they have extra time.....anyone else do this? thanks

Dopey & Grumpy
10-20-2004, 05:28 AM
I go to Curves too. I never go around more than two times but I've seen some of the women go around twice then go back to various machines again. If there are no women waiting, our Curves allows this but if there's a line, they don't. After my second time, I'm usually to tired to do anything but stretch and go home. It depends on what the trainers allow.

AprilN
10-20-2004, 10:08 AM
It also depends on how many machines your Curves has... the original Curves started out with 8 machines, and went around 3 times for a total of 24 minutes. My Curves has all 13 machines, and we go around twice for a total of 26 minutes.

Some women do extra at my Curves as well (I think), but if you really work hard on every machine, every time, you shouldn't really have the strength and energy for extra. I know I'm wiped out after 26 minutes! :p

Blueeyes101817
10-20-2004, 06:55 PM
thanks guys..i just started a couple weeks ago, and i just want to make sure i see a difference..i went 4 times a week my first week, and this w eek i will be doing the same...when can i plan on seeing results? (my curves has 13 machines and the steppy things:) ) ....any tips on making the results quicker?

wtpclc
10-25-2004, 10:14 AM
Just one more thing. I was told the other day that after 20 minutes, you burn 100% fat. So, adding an extra round (or half round) would do very well. Inever feel like it when I'm done though. Your also only supposed to work your muscles hard very toehr day and give them a day to rest. Maybe one of your back to back days could be a lighter workout for a longer time period.

PS I forgot to ask about how many calories burned last week. I'll try harder this week!

Blueeyes101817
10-26-2004, 11:58 AM
i asked again about the calories --a different person was working..and they didnt know..