PDA

View Full Version : Ok so I am back..........AGAIN

wiskband
10-14-2004, 02:28 PM
Hi all.............I posted about 2 weeks ago after a long hyadis (<---spellin?)
Anyway, I deserted WISH and strayed once again..........
but, Im back...........
thankfully, I have not gained any weight............but havent lost lost any either the worst part is I have not exercised! Not one bit!

Anyway.........I miss you all.......Ill be back on later after work and then everyday after.............

Marathon is sneaking up on me.I need to train!!!!

renee

Princess Michelle
10-14-2004, 04:50 PM
Welcome back! Hey, at least you didn't gain anything while you were gone, that's pretty good with no exercise! :)

yasuern
10-16-2004, 07:20 AM
HI Renee,

Welcome back! I have done the straying thing before - it is amazing how much this board keeps us focused and on track!

Now get yourself moving!;)

Sue:D

Tiger Lily 03
10-17-2004, 03:22 PM
Glad you came back! We need you! Good for you that you didn't gain anything and that you will begin moving before it starts to creep up on you like it did to me.

I look forward to hearing more. Keep on keepin' on.

JustMe28
10-19-2004, 06:21 PM
Welcome Back, Renee!! :)

lmhall2000
10-19-2004, 06:46 PM
WELCOME BACK!!!!!

Count me in right next to you!! I keep trying to come back off hiatus...but then life gets in the way....I keep thinking life will get out of the way for me to be more consistent but YEAH RIGHT!

I'm signed up to walk the marathon and I have 35 more pounds to go...hurt my back...but the physical therapist said I should be able to do it...(Did I really want to hear that?)

So count me in! I'm right here with you....I have gained about 10 pounds from my all low of 178...so I'm trying to get to the 150's by marathon time....gotta get cracking and just lose this and walk more..
Tara::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes::

wiskband
10-20-2004, 11:38 AM
thanks all................
Got back on the treadmill two days ago, I got this marthon training schedule, I intend to follow if it kills me! so I am off to the treadmill now................
thanks again I always know I could count on WISH!
renee

Zoesmama03
10-20-2004, 06:27 PM
I had 9 days I stayed away and didn't exercise. I'm getting back on track finally and need to do 60 min a day to finish my 1000 minutes for Oct in the Exercise challenge.

Glad you are back. :)