PDA

View Full Version : Weight Watchers question...What's the difference between "WW Online" and e-Tools?

Barb D
10-13-2004, 05:35 PM
I understand that e-Tools is for people who also go to the meetings...and that it's cheaper. But other than that, do you get the exact same tools, discussion boards, etc. whether you do "WW Online" or just use the e-Tools?

I would sign up for WW Online tonight, but I can't find my scale so I don't know exactly how much I weigh...

disneyfan551
10-15-2004, 03:14 PM
I would like to know too! :teeth:

KimRaye
10-16-2004, 01:10 AM
Not sure I know the complete answer, but here's what I know....

The e-tools, as you said, are an additional online 'tool' for meeting-goers. They pay for the meetings, and they pay extra for the e-tools. I have to believe that they are also allowed access to the discussion boards, articles, etc.

WW online is for non-meeting-goers, so all your WW info/input, etc. is strictly online.

As a WW online member, I can not use e-tools specifically, but I believe all the same info is included in the monthly price I pay for online only.

Not sure if all that makes sense. :crazy:

;)

SnackyStacky
10-17-2004, 09:53 AM
WW Online is free for ANYBODY. Just log onto www.weighwatchers.com :)

The parts of the site that are paid access are the E-Tools. They are NOT for members only!!!! Many people pay the E-Tools fee and do the program with just the E-Tools.

KimRaye
10-17-2004, 09:09 PM
Thanks Dan. ;) What exactly am I getting more by paying for WW online then? I think weight trackers, point trackers, weekly trackers cost the monthly fee, but I've been wrong already on this thread. ;)

crzy4dals
10-17-2004, 09:20 PM
Kim -

I really do not think there is a difference. Meeting goers seem to get a discount on the price to intice us to use more of the services. I think after I am done with my 1st round of meetings ... Decemebr 1 ( at which point I will be in Disney) I will continue online for the tracking and great recipes!!!!!

Thanks for the words of encouragement on our Check in pages!

I cheated and jumped on the scales this weekend.. I will get that 10 pound clippie this week.. yeah!:p

Keep on losin'