PDA

View Full Version : curves?

precious pixie
10-12-2004, 08:28 PM
I am wondering if anyone belongs to curves. I am little interested in it and was wondering if I could hear from someone how they like it. I am hoping to shed like 10 lbs (which all seem to be in my belly and thighs) but I also just want to become more "fit". i am also wondering if they do month to month and what the cost is around.
Thanks

Blueeyes101817
10-12-2004, 08:55 PM
hi..wel i just joined yesterday and worked out yesterday and today...Im a student so i pay 99.00 for 3 months, with no registration fee...
I konw the normal registration fee for the curves i go to is 74 dolalrs. and this week, they are having that fee wavied if you have had a mammogram or gyno visit in the last year....
like you, i need to shed about 10 pounds , same area, and just get fit...well i feel my calves at least..so im glad i joined so far! good luck

wtpclc
10-13-2004, 01:40 PM
I've been a Curves member since February. I love it! I know they do month to month. I don't know what it costs. My monthly cost is 29 with the one year contract. I thought someone wrote that it's teh same for month to month. I know that you can't get a pass to go to other Curves if you do month to month, though.

precious pixie
10-13-2004, 03:55 PM
Thanks for your input. I am going to go down there today and find out about joining. :Pinkbounc