PDA

View Full Version : How much trunk space is there in a stretch limo?

njfamily
10-09-2004, 09:56 AM
There are 5 Adults, 2 Kids, w/luggage; we are doing the 7 day Magic cruise, plus 4 days at WDW. I was thinking about getting a limo this time as a surprise for the families, rather then a van to take us from destination to destination.

We are not light packers. Two formal nights plus Halloween customs don't help the packing situation. Not that I would change anything, I know we are very lucky to be going! My best guess is that we will have 4 large suitcases, 5 medium suitcases and 4 small suitcases (the kind that are small enough to be taken on board a plane).

Is there anyway we can fit? Can we put some of the smaller luggage in the passenger area?

sgtdisney
10-09-2004, 01:48 PM
A stretch limo is just a regular Cadillac Sedan De Ville or a Lincoln towncar (unless you are getting a stretch Hummer or Escalade or something like that) with a stretch in the center, so they have the same sized trunks. They do have large trunks though. We used a limo, not in florida but going to and from the airport here for a recent trip and there were 7 of us as well. The trunk was filled and they also put the stroller and stuff in the front seat next to the driver. We put all our carry on and a few small bags in the limo with us. It was a little 'cozy' but you should be able to do it. When in doubt ask the limo company you are using.

Chip 'n Dale Express
10-09-2004, 03:01 PM
Lincoln Towncar based limos will have plenty of storage space. They have nice deep trunks, and can take a lot.

Cadillac based limos typically have a smaller trunk (not as deep) but most have the front passenger seat removed, so you can place the luggage there as well.

njfamily
10-09-2004, 07:59 PM
Thank You!!!!