PDA

View Full Version : Seattle Sutton Healthy Eating?

bairdbeth
10-07-2004, 11:01 AM
Went on DCL and to WDW in July and have not gotten on WW since. I gained even more, so now I am trying Seattle Sutton Healthy Eating. Has anyone done this before? I am in my second week and so far so good. I am stopping by the doctor's office to weigh today(my scale is inaccurate). Guess I'll know how it works this afternoon.:wave:

bairdbeth
10-08-2004, 07:45 AM
Yeah! I lost 7 pounds in 9 days. The food is good and not having to cook or plan is great!:bounce: :wave:

DoeWDW
10-08-2004, 10:19 AM
Never heard of this plan! Can you give me the main idea?

So happy to hear you're doing well! I bet you're feeling lighter already!!

bairdbeth
10-08-2004, 11:49 AM
I saw an ad in a local magazine for this. They fix your food. It is fresh, not frozen. On Monday afternoon I pick up meals for Monday dinner through Thursday lunch. Then on Thursday, I pick up Thursday dinner through Monday lunch. The food has been good ( only 1 thing that was not good, but not terrible).There are distributers in several states I think. I went on line and ordered the first 2 weeks. There are 5weeks of menus. The food varies and is not boring! So far so good!:wave:

AprilN
10-08-2004, 06:24 PM
Here's a website for more info:

http://www.seattlesutton.com/home.asp

antmaril
10-11-2004, 09:17 AM
Can anyone give a "ballpark" figure as to how much this would cost per week?

bairdbeth
10-11-2004, 11:45 AM
It's $110 for 2000 calories a day and $96(?) for 1200 calories a day. I figure for the 2000 cal a day its about $5.25 a meal and for the 1200 it's about $4.60 a meal. It doesn't sound so expensive that way. At my weight it was try this or have surgery. I only have to buy skim milk at the grocery (and food for my DD), so my grocery bill is not very much. The food is good, I don't have to cook- just nuke it and it is convienent to take with you to work. Just grab the containers for breakfast and lunch and go!:wave:

antmaril
10-11-2004, 12:55 PM
Thank you very much!

The only problem with this is that since I still have to cook for my husband and my son, it starts to get a little pricey (and somewhat defeats the purpose).

Thanks again for the info.