PDA

View Full Version : Firm Weel 33!!

s&k'smom
10-04-2004, 07:53 AM
Good morning my friends. Well yesterday was standing legs (an older tape) and this am I tried to work out but DS was very restless. My tv show has moved and there is a yoga show on instead which I thought would be a good addition to my working out. How is everyone?

sm4987
10-04-2004, 10:45 AM
I did CA&WT this morning.

Have a good day everyone!!!:wave2:

s&k'smom
10-05-2004, 08:05 AM
I just realized I spelt week wrong. Can you tell I do to much at once! This am I got about half way thru tough tape II when DD woke up. But at least I got the heart pumping!

ZerasPride
10-05-2004, 10:49 AM
Hi Firmies!

It's been a while since I've posted but I've been Firming everyday. Monday I did cardio sculpt blaster and used 5 pound weights instead of 3 pounders and boy what a difference that made!

This morning I did Super Body Sculpt with Stephanie Corley which was a great work out as always.

I hope you each have a great Tuesday!

sm4987
10-05-2004, 11:30 AM
Good afternoon all. This morning was Calorie Killer with Nancy. I still love this workout.

Hope all is going well:wave2:

s&k'smom
10-06-2004, 07:59 AM
Good morning, today ended up being a rest day as I needed to settle the kids down but I did get some housework done. Where is everyone?

sm4987
10-06-2004, 09:45 AM
Today was complete body sculpting with Christa.

Hope everyone is doing well

cats7494
10-06-2004, 04:46 PM
I would like to join this group..I will be going to Target to get one of the tapes - not sure which one to get yet....any suggestions?
I have never tried the Firm yet...

s&k'smom
10-07-2004, 09:26 AM
Welcome cats! I love all the tapes but they can be tough, maybe start out with a 30 minute tape. Or many of the discount stores are selling the older firm packages really cheap. Check out www.firmdirect.com and they often have sales too!

This am was calorie killer I got in about 20 minutes and DD woke up, I think she is afraid I'm gonna take a shower without her. The nerve of me wanted to shower all by myself!!

sm4987
10-07-2004, 10:12 AM
Hello Cats! I would start off with some of the older tapes too, not too old though. With the first fannie lifter.

I did max cardio burn this morning. Feeling good. Plus check out my new clippie!!!!!!!!!!!!

cobbler
10-07-2004, 01:08 PM
Hello, mind if I join?? I always love a check in to help keep me accountable.

Anyone here a member of the FIRM Forum??

I did TMS today, good workout. Arms feel like jell-o when doing the arm work on the incline. Thought they might fall off!!

PS, I have 7.5 weeks before I arrive to Disney and would like to drop 10lbs by then.

cats7494
10-07-2004, 01:37 PM
HI...
Thanks for the advice! I am going after work today to pick up a Firm DVD....I am looking forward to trying something new!

I joined Weight Watchers about 3 weeks ago...and have found that I like it a lot...helps me to be accountable for what I eat!

thanks!

sueg
10-07-2004, 02:54 PM
FIRMIES!
I can't believe it's Thursday & it's my first post of the week. My job is ruining all my fun, except my FIRMing fun. Sat. was Complete Body Sculpt w/ Christa, Sun. was Cardio Sculpt w/ Allie. Mon. was Power Yoga, Tues. was Cardio Sculpt Blaster. Wednesday I returned to Hips, thighs & Abs, but I did such a so-so job on Abs, that I should just say that I did Hips & Thighs. Is anyone else struggling with the Abs portion of this workout?
This AM was Body Sculpt Blaster w/ Nancy. Tomorrow could be an off day or Ab Sculpt w/ Lisa Kay. Planning on some longer tapes on the weekend.
Have a happy & healthy day! SGG

cats7494
10-08-2004, 09:13 AM
I did it for the first time last night...I liked it! I did a really recent one though..I had trouble finding older ones and I really did not want to wait 4-6 weeks if I ordered it online - I checked on The Firm website and that was how long it took for shipping...
So - I got a really recent one... and it is difficult but I can definitely see how it wold make for great results!
I will probably get more..I need to get the fanny lifter...i just did the steps in place because I don't have the lifter yet....

Keep on going! I have lost 13 pounds so far...it is tough but I am still working!:sunny:

ZerasPride
10-08-2004, 09:27 AM
Good morning Firmies!

It was super body sculpt (upper body, lower body and abs) for me this morning. I was determined to do the whole 45 minute work out and almost missed my bus into work this morning! Ha!

Welcome to cats and cobbler! You guys will love the Firm and results you get. I still can't believe how my body is being reshaped by my workouts and the inches lost can be unbelieveable if you stick with it!

I hope all is going well with everyone. Have a great weekend!

s&k'smom
10-08-2004, 09:38 AM
Well I finally got through Calorie Killer this am. DD did not wake up until I was heading for the shower. I really like this tape. I hope to get to Body Sculpt with Jen tomorrow. Have a great weekend everyone!

cobbler
10-08-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by ZerasPride
Welcome to cats and cobbler! You guys will love the Firm and results you get. I still can't believe how my body is being reshaped by my workouts and the inches lost can be unbelieveable if you stick with it!

Oh, you don't have to tell me :p !!!! I will have been FIRMing for 2 years this coming January. And I am in better shape than in high school!!! :bounce: :hyper:

Today is a rest day for me.