PDA

View Full Version : two questions!-equipment and routine

thetwelfthprincess
09-28-2004, 03:27 PM
I used to alternate weight training and aerobics. I am looking at Bowflexes, now. Does anyone use this? Which one? What about the Band Flex (the rip=off bow flex)? Any thoughts?

Also, I watched an infomercial for www.exercisefreedom.com. Now, this routine is 15 minutes per day working a different muscle group each day and doesn't say anything about adding aerobics.

I have about 5 pounds or so to lose. I want definition that I'm not attaining. If you have any thoughts, I'd be so grateful to hear them.

Also, if I bought the bandflex, I wouldn't have the routine i would need that would come with the bowflex--I'd have no idea what to DO with the machine. But, the bandflex is $250, the bowflex starts at $800 for the lowest model.

Thank you!

Tiger Lily 03
09-29-2004, 08:18 PM
I don't really have much to offer. I had a friend that used the bowflex and he really liked having it.

Good luck with your research.

pammypooh
10-05-2004, 09:27 AM
I started doing a Bodypump program two times a week at the local ymca. It is a great program of weightlifting that is helping me get stronger and give definition to my arms and legs especially. It is an hour long and it works every section of your body to music by concentrating on one thing for about 4 minutes (average).

Good luck on finding the right thing for you.

Pam