PDA

View Full Version : WW POINTS help!

tiggerlover
09-27-2004, 12:45 PM
Dumb question here....

Okay fellow WW's my brain isn't working today so I need your help. If 9 Hershey's Kisses have 5 POINTS, how many points would 1 have?

KimRaye
09-27-2004, 01:25 PM
.5555555555 point. :teeth:

Enjoy!! :sunny:

Tera
09-28-2004, 09:34 AM
Not enough to count it:p

Teresa

Susan--Ontario
10-05-2004, 11:20 AM
Is there a website where a person could look up points or nutritional values for foods where you don't have a label??

I'm looking to find out how many points a 8" pita shell would have? I'm going for quesadillas and I'm trying to figure it out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

janets
10-05-2004, 01:25 PM
I use either the WW site (member access) or I check to see if the company has a website that has nutritional info for it's products.

You might also try www.dwlz.com and see if Dottie has what you're looking for. I can certainly check for you, but I'm not sure what you need...when you say 8" pita, I'm assuming you're looking for points for a regular sized pita bread (not the little ones). Are you planning on splitting it open and using 1 side as the bottom, then top, then put the other side on top? If so, then I think a regular sized pita is 2 points. I use the carb counting version because the higher fiber count drops it to 1 point.