PDA

View Full Version : Firm Week 32

s&k'smom
09-27-2004, 08:32 AM
Good morning my friends. I actually exercised Sat but Sun I felt like caca. I had started a tape but had to stop. Feeling very light headed and nauceous(sp?) and no I'm not pregnant! So today I got to Allies cardio sculpt tape and it felt great.

Six weeks to our trip so I have to behave so I fit into my shorts still and hopefully have some room so with all the weight I'll gain they'll fit at the end of the week!

sm4987
09-27-2004, 10:40 AM
Good morning all. I exercised yesterday with Christa.

This morning was supposed to be a rest day according to the rotation calendar, but I just couldn't sit still. So I did express total body shaping with Pam and express cardio with Stephanie. Must say, feeling pretty good this morning, just bloated:rolleyes:

toystoryduo
09-28-2004, 09:38 AM
Good morning,

After a week off because of company from Florida, I woke up my muscles with Body Sculpt today. Feelin' good already.:cool1: Have a great day everyone!

Tracy:wave2:

sm4987
09-28-2004, 09:54 AM
Today was a 25 minute walk. Then I came home and did advanced cardio blast with Lisa and firm abs with Nancy.

Have a good day everyone:wave:

s&k'smom
09-28-2004, 10:11 AM
today was body sculpt with Jenn. Ohhh I tried to do as much as I could with the 8lbs weight ouch! But I think I'm gonna try and get some 10lbs weight to do a few of the exercises. i like the idea of big biceps.;)

sueg
09-28-2004, 03:17 PM
FIRMIES!
Yesterday was Cardio Sculpt Blaster w/ Lisa Kay and this AM was Body Sculpt Blaster w/ Nancy. Tomorrow, I may try Power Yoga, again. A co-worker is feeling stressed and I'm going to loan the DVD to her after my Wednesday workout.

Have a happy & healthy day ! SGG

s&k'smom
09-29-2004, 08:02 AM
This am was body sculpt blaster with Lisa Kay. I just realized our vacation is not 6 but 4 weeks away!!!! Lord i don't get out much. So I'm gonna try and work out nearly everyday to boost my metabolism for all the eating I'm gonna do.

sm4987
09-29-2004, 09:49 AM
Good morning all:wave2: Today was a 30 minute walk which was 2.5 miles and Fat Blasting Cardio with Lisa. Trying to reach goal and then on to the Thanksgiving challenge

toystoryduo
09-30-2004, 08:52 AM
Hi everyone!

Today was Calorie Killer with Nancy. I had a very hard time with this workout today. I felt very slow and lethargic. This used to be one of my favorite workouts and now I feel like I can't do it. Hmmm...:confused3

I plan on taking my girls for a walk later too. That way we can enjoy the cooler temps and the beginnings of the fall foliage. Have a great day!

Tracy:wave2:

s&k'smom
09-30-2004, 09:01 AM
Today I did upper body with one of the older tapes. I noticed Libby in it this time and boy did she have that early 90's hair. Actually she looks better older, maturing just so elegantly. I'm in a very PMS mood. I wish we could all get together to work out I could used a girls night!

sm4987
09-30-2004, 11:18 AM
Today was Total Muscle Shaping with Stephanie. Love this workout!!!

sueg
10-01-2004, 08:09 AM
FIRMIES!
Wednesday was Power Yoga, Thursday was Hips & Thighs (No abs-more on this later); this AM was Ab Sculpt.
I don't like the way Hips, Thighs & Abs is formatted. Body Sculpt on DVD gives you the option of Upper, only; Lower, only; or both segments. With HT&A you have to return to the main menu after completing HT to get to Abs, so you have to go thru another intro. When I returned to the menu on Thurs. I didn't pay close attention (shocking, huh) & ended up starting HT again. But I didn't realize it until I started the identical warm-up. Annoyed at myself, I took the easy way out & just stopped. That's why I did Ab Sculpt today.
Hoping for some longer workouts on the weekend.
Have a happy & healthy day. SGG

sm4987
10-01-2004, 12:01 PM
Today was a rest day. I've been skipping them and my legs protested this morning. So, I'm listening to my body and chilling out

sm4987
10-02-2004, 12:03 PM
Today was Total body sculpt plus abs. I'm off now, everyone have a great week!!