PDA

View Full Version : WW Weekly Weigh-in

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

WeirdEyes
08-17-2005, 10:11 AM
Hi everyone! I'm real new to WW. I just signed up online on Saturday. I'm a South Beach crossover. I weighed this morning just to see how it's going and I've lost 2.5 lbs since Saturday! I'm lovin' the points system. It is so easy!! I've been stuck with SB for months and months. I also love being able to eat whatever I want within reason. I find I'm eating much healthier and really watching my portions. I'm not "cheating" because if I want a piece of dark chocolate, I can have it as long as I record my points. Before, since so many things were taboo, it just made me want them more.

Thanks for listening and I hope my Saturday weigh-in is even better. :cool1:

WeirdEyes
08-17-2005, 10:12 AM
I've not posted in quite a while, and I'm not even sure I want to look back - but this week, I started recording what I'm eating again. I'd started working out a couple of weeks ago too. I'm on the road at least one or two days a week so its tough, but I even take my sneakers w/ me to the hotels - they all have gyms these days!! I've already lost 3 lbs from my "high" weight last week, and my clothes (size 12 dress pants) are fitting MUCH better! :cool1:
Way to go!!! I'm right there with you. My size 12's were getting pretty tight. They are fitting much better now. :banana:

MinnieMouseMom
08-17-2005, 10:14 AM
Hi everyone! I'm real new to WW. I just signed up online on Saturday. I'm a South Beach crossover. I weighed this morning just to see how it's going and I've lost 2.5 lbs since Saturday! I'm lovin' the points system. It is so easy!! I've been stuck with SB for months and months. I also love being able to eat whatever I want within reason. I find I'm eating much healthier and really watching my portions. I'm not "cheating" because if I want a piece of dark chocolate, I can have it as long as I record my points. Before, since so many things were taboo, it just made me want them more.

Thanks for listening and I hope my Saturday weigh-in is even better. :cool1:

Good luck, Sheila!! I love WW for the reason I can have what I want as long as I account for it! :teeth:

That being said, I didn't lose or gain this week. :rolleyes: On to next week. :)

Danauk
08-17-2005, 10:35 AM
Hi, is it OK to join this thread?
I started WW 8 weeks ago and to date have lost 14.5lb (previous to that I lost 7lb on another diet so have lost 21.5lb overall). I would like to loose another 50.5lb to get to goal (my target weight is 125lb) I am going to WDW in December so would like to loose as much as possible by then (I know I won't be at goal by then though.)
My weigh in day is on a Tuesday.

MinnieMouseMom
08-17-2005, 10:49 AM
Hi, is it OK to join this thread?
I started WW 8 weeks ago and to date have lost 14.5lb (previous to that I lost 7lb on another diet so have lost 21.5lb overall). I would like to loose another 50.5lb to get to goal (my target weight is 125lb) I am going to WDW in December so would like to loose as much as possible by then (I know I won't be at goal by then though.)
My weigh in day is on a Tuesday.

Welcome! You're doing awesome!! Keep up the good work!

mum of two pirates
08-17-2005, 03:08 PM
Hi everyone, Said a few weeks back that I would be on all the time but I've not been on line much. I weigh in on tue nights. I lost 2.4 last nigh I thought I would have lost more becouse I have ex. so much this week. Started to ride 3 miles a day last week, havent been on my bike in like 4 years. and walking a mile a day, hopefully I can keep up with it. Made my step-daughter go ride with me last night at 10:30 becouse my ds had the flu yesterday and we couldn't go. So we rode to walmart 1.5 miles there. I bought a new seat pad ahhhhhhh so nice. then on the way home she kept saying you are so evil it was mostly up hill the way we came home. well I'm down about 12.4 lbs and feel so much better. Still don't like the fact of how much more food I have to eat then before but that is why I never lost anything. talk to you later, great job on getting to lifetime.

Tera
08-17-2005, 07:24 PM
After two weeks of trying to lose vacation weight, I am finally back at my 60 pounds :cool1:

KimRaye
08-18-2005, 12:15 AM
I've not posted in quite a while,Welcome back LglBlonde! Sounds like you're doing great!! Best WISHes! :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

KimRaye
08-18-2005, 12:18 AM
Hi everyone! I'm real new to WW. I just signed up online on Saturday. ..........I'm lovin' the points system. It is so easy!! ....... I also love being able to eat whatever I want within reason. I find I'm eating much healthier and really watching my portions. I'm not "cheating" because if I want a piece of dark chocolate, I can have it as long as I record my points. Before, since so many things were taboo, it just made me want them more.
All things said are sooooo very true about WW! That's why it works! :goodvibes Welcome WeirdEyes (you don't have weird eyes tho ;) ), and Best WISHes on your WW journey! Onward and downward! :cheer2:

KimRaye
08-18-2005, 12:21 AM
That being said, I didn't lose or gain this week. :rolleyes: On to next week. :)You're doing great Kelli! :cheer2: These things happen sometimes. Might be a BIG loss this week! ;)

For me, staying the same is HUGE! :goodvibes

KimRaye
08-18-2005, 12:23 AM
Hi, is it OK to join this thread?Absolutely!!! :wave:

WEIGH to go on your losses to date! :cheer2: Continue the great job you're doing, and post here often! :goodvibes

KimRaye
08-18-2005, 12:27 AM
I thought I would have lost more becouse I have ex. so much this week.Remember, muscle weighs more than fat. You may have gained some muscle from all that exercising. :goodvibes Good for you! :cheer2: And, welcome back! :wave:

KimRaye
08-18-2005, 12:29 AM
After two weeks of trying to lose vacation weight, I am finally back at my 60 pounds :cool1:WEIGH to go Teresa!!! :cool1: :cheer2: 13 more and you're at GOAL! :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: You WILL do it!!!!! :goodvibes :grouphug:

crafter1003
08-18-2005, 09:06 PM
HI
Can I join this thread? I joined weight watchers online last friday. My weigh in day is Mondays. I can't wait to weigh in. I have been really good and I have been exercising every day!!! I feel so much better!!! My friend is doing it also and she lost 5.5 pounds the first week. I will be happy with a 2 pound loss!!! :rotfl:

Michelle

Tera
08-18-2005, 09:11 PM
Michelle - Of course you can, Welcome :teeth:

I have been on WW for almost a year and have lost 60 pounds so far. I love the program and with exercise, the weight has steadily come off. Read some journals on here and try starting your own. The first couple of weeks you'll have a big loss, but don't get discourged if it slows down. 1 to 1.5 pounds per week is perfect.

Good luck!!!

Thanks Kim :teeth: I can finally see that LIGHT at the end of the tunnel :banana: I can not WAIT to celebrate my goal.

WeirdEyes
08-19-2005, 11:41 AM
Kim ~ Thanks for the encouragement!!!! You're a great cheerleader. :cheer2:

So far, I'm down 4 lbs. My official weigh-in is tomorrow. I've got 16 more lbs to lose to reach goal.

NC State
08-19-2005, 06:30 PM
I visited WW for the weekly weigh in, I really didn't want to go because it's been two weeks :(. Well...today I have 5 weeks until my Disney trip :earsgirl: . My goal was to be at my goal weight by my trip. Well...getting back to the weigh in, I lost! :banana: I'm now 7 pounds from goal and I feel I can do it. :cheer2:

crafter1003
08-22-2005, 08:44 AM
hi
I did my first week weigh in for weight watchers and I lost five pounds!!! :cool1:
I can't beleive it!!! I am going to reward myself tonight with a bubble bath and we bought rootbeer when we were in bar harbor from a brewery, so I am going to have a glass of that!!! (I know you shouldn't reward yourself with food but I am going to count it in for my points!!)
Michelle :banana:

cinmell
08-22-2005, 02:06 PM
Congratulations to everyone with losses this week!

I was up .4 this week. I just can't get out of this rut! Hopefully this week will be better.

Have a great week everyone!

KimRaye
08-22-2005, 11:12 PM
I did my first week weigh in for weight watchers and I lost five pounds!!! :cool1: WEIGH to go Michelle!!! :cheer2: Don't get discouraged tho when every week isn't a 5 lb(!) loss ;) , you'll lose, but at a healthier rate. :teeth: And I think a 'counted' glass of root beer is much better than a LOT of other 'food' choices! Good for you! :cool1:

I was down the .5 I went up last week, so I guess that's good. :confused3 Maintenance is the same amount of work, but oh so boring sometimes. ;) :rolleyes: :p

crafter1003
08-23-2005, 09:07 AM
thanks kim.
I know not to expect a five pound loss every week! I will be happy as long as the scale is going down not up!!!
Since your on maintence are you at your goal? Congratulations!! :cool1:
Michelle

heatherfeather24
08-23-2005, 03:54 PM
Hi y'all!

Congrats to all those with losses. Just wanted to report that I dragged my ;) sorry behind ;) to my first meeting. YIKES! It wasn't good. But, I guess there's no where to go but up (or, actually, down as the case may be).

My first major curve ball comes in 16 days when DH and I make a long weekend to the World. Anyone have any low-point favorites to recommend to keep me away from those Mickey ice-cream bars?

PaulDavid's mom
08-23-2005, 04:22 PM
Okay, I've been MIA for a couple of weeks. I am happy to say that I lost more weight for a total of 11 lbs since July! Hope everyone has a nice week.

mum of two pirates
08-23-2005, 10:29 PM
I still havent emailed and gotten my wish sign on my post but oh well. I weighed in and lost #1.6 tonight for a total of #13.8. I need to go for anoghter walk tonight thoe as I didn't get to ride my bike yesterday or today.

Heatherfeather I would have a micky bar, just take your slider and figure how many points it is. The rest of the meals Just try to guesse how much is in it. Have a great time I don't get my micky bars tell next christmass. Mum of two pirates pirate: pirate:

KimRaye
08-24-2005, 01:33 AM
Since your on maintence are you at your goal? Congratulations!! :cool1:
MichelleYes, Thanks!! I've been at MY goal since December, and lost a few more on maintenance, and I've just been maintaining since then. ;)

Onward and Downward!!! :cheer2:

KimRaye
08-24-2005, 01:36 AM
:wave: Hello neighbor - Welcome!!! Whereabouts in Chicago are you?I guess there's no where to go but up (or, actually, down as the case may be).Onward and DOWNward, the WISH slogan I love! :goodvibes :cheer2:

KimRaye
08-24-2005, 01:39 AM
I still havent emailed and gotten my wish sign on my post but oh well.You don't have to email to get this....there's a stickie thread at the top of WISH that explains how to get your 'sign' in your siggie. ;) Need help? Just ask! :grouphug:

Congrats on your loss!!! :cheer2:

Kristi1357
08-24-2005, 06:45 AM
I was MIA again last week, so here goes:

Down .8 last Tuesday
Down .4 last night

This is really good for me. I was very bad and had pizza & chinese last week too. Only 9 more lbs. to goal!

MinnieMouseMom
08-24-2005, 09:50 AM
UGH! Weigh in this morning and I was up 1.6 :earseek: :sad:

plutosmyfav
08-24-2005, 09:57 AM
Congrats, Kristi!!!

MinnieMouseMom-- Don't be too discouraged. I've had plenty of "ups" along the way. Just keep plugging at it and the "downs" will outweigh the "ups" :wizard:

This week my leader said, "Wouldn't you just love to go shopping just once and beable to buy whatever you wanted without looking at the price tags?", then she said, "wouldn't you just love to go to a restaurant and order whatever you want without figuring out the points?, but we have to look at price tags and we have to figure out points, that's just how it is!" I really like that analogy. I also like the fact that she is honest and says she gets tired of counting and being careful, too. But look at the rewards! Fall is approaching and I have to buy a whole new wardrobe because the clothes I wore last Fall/Winter are way too big :banana:

This week I am focusing on the saying:

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.

Ain't it the truth?

Keep on keeping on everyone :flower:

Sunny

heatherfeather24
08-24-2005, 10:18 AM
:wave: Hello neighbor - Welcome!!! Whereabouts in Chicago are you?:

Hi KimRaye!

We're on the North side in St. Ben's -- Between Damen and Western, just north of Irving Park.

You?

How 'bout that Cubs win last night? If only they always looked like that :)

MinnieMouseMom
08-24-2005, 12:03 PM
Congrats, Kristi!!!

MinnieMouseMom-- Don't be too discouraged. I've had plenty of "ups" along the way. Just keep plugging at it and the "downs" will outweigh the "ups" :wizard:

This week my leader said, "Wouldn't you just love to go shopping just once and beable to buy whatever you wanted without looking at the price tags?", then she said, "wouldn't you just love to go to a restaurant and order whatever you want without figuring out the points?, but we have to look at price tags and we have to figure out points, that's just how it is!" I really like that analogy. I also like the fact that she is honest and says she gets tired of counting and being careful, too. But look at the rewards! Fall is approaching and I have to buy a whole new wardrobe because the clothes I wore last Fall/Winter are way too big :banana:

Ain't it the truth?

Keep on keeping on everyone :flower:

Sunny

Thanks, Sunny! I've just been at this "plateau" for over a month. I just need to kick it up a notch :goodvibes

MinnieMouseMom
08-24-2005, 04:12 PM
Ok, you all are gonna laugh at me. When I got up this morning, I weighed, like I normally do. I was up the 1.6.

Later, after breakfast, I go in to take a shower and weigh again. This time it said I was only up .4. :rotfl2: So, I really have no idea where I'm at. ;)

KimRaye
08-24-2005, 10:42 PM

Ain't it the truth?Sunny, have you considered being a leader? I always find you very inspirational and uplifting! :goodvibes Thanks for sharing that. :grouphug:

KimRaye
08-24-2005, 10:52 PM
Hi KimRaye!

We're on the North side in St. Ben's -- Between Damen and Western, just north of Irving Park.

You?

How 'bout that Cubs win last night? If only they always looked like that :)St. Benedict's! - my cousin got married there. For a brief time, 2 years, we lived near Belmont & Western, on Leavitt. Now, for the past 11 years, we've been in Edison Park, far NWside, near O'Hare/Park Ridge/Niles. You HAVE to come to the next Chicago-area DIS meet, as I'm the ONLY ONE actually FROM Chicago when we meet! :rolleyes: I need support! :teeth:

Cubs!! Great last night! :cool1: Sucky today. :sad2: :rolleyes2 :headache:

Nice to meet you! :wave:

Oh, sorry folks, we got sidetracked. :blush:

MMM, I can't believe you had 1.2 lbs of dirt on you! :eek: :duck: j/k ;)

WEIGH to go Kristi!!! :cheer2:

MinnieMouseMom
08-24-2005, 11:11 PM
MMM, I can't believe you had 1.2 lbs of dirt on you! :eek: :duck: j/k ;)

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: If it were only that easy!!

KimRaye
08-24-2005, 11:28 PM
:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: If it were only that easy!!TRULY!!! :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

:teeth:

heatherfeather24
08-25-2005, 11:16 AM
Have any of you heard of Dottie's Weight Loss Zone (www.dwlz.com) or used her restaurant pages before?

The points values that I've checked (Jamba Juice) are right on, but I was wondering what others thought.

plutosmyfav
08-25-2005, 12:49 PM
Yep I use Dotti's site, also www.dietfacts.com which gives the full nutritional info with "unofficial points". The foods I've check are right on, so I trust both sites.

tiedye602
08-26-2005, 02:14 PM
Hi everyone,

My sister and I just joined WW last night. Mind if I join you guys? My DH and I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary at WDW in Febuary and I am hoping to be in better shape by then. Thanks in advance for your support!

TammyNC
08-26-2005, 04:21 PM
I am thinking about re-joining WW on Monday. I went back in 2001 and lost 60 pounds, unfortunately I didn't stick to plan and gain all of it back. I have put it back on in places that I didn't have it before and I'm not liking it. I don't like putting my arms at my side when I'm sitting and having to fell my rolls. I am ready to get back on plan and need the structure of going to the meetings to WI. I have a friend that I think is going to join with me so hoping that will make it easier.

heatherfeather24
08-26-2005, 04:29 PM
:wave: :wave:

Hi Tammy --

Good for you! I have to admit that I just rejoined (my first WW weigh-in is tomorrow) and that initial meeting/weigh-in STUNK. :guilty: It was hard to see that not only had I managed to gain back everything I lost the first time, but managed to add up even more. But, I'm on my way . . .

I've just recently discovered this thread and even in a short week, it's become a huge help. Wanna eat that snickers, but don't have the points? Just jump on the good old DIS WW thread and see all those awsome weight loss clippies -- it's definitely enough to get me in gear. :cheer2: Hope we can do the same for you! :cheer2:

KimRaye
08-26-2005, 10:48 PM
Onward and Downward Kim & Tammy! :wave: :cheer2: Welcome! :grouphug:

KimRaye
08-26-2005, 10:49 PM
(my first WW weigh-in is tomorrow)Best WISHes heatherfeather24! :goodvibes :cheer2: Let us know how it goes! :sunny:

crafter1003
08-27-2005, 09:52 AM
Hi
I know I am due for my monthly friend. My weigh in is on monday. anything I can do to make sure I don't have a weight gain? I weighed myself today :rolleyes1 and I am up a pound. I know its water weight. I am drinking water will that help?
thanks!
Michelle

heatherfeather24
08-27-2005, 10:24 AM
:banana: :banana: Woo Hoo!! :banana: :banana:

Down 3.4! I know it won't always come off this quickly, but it sure feels good for a kick-start! :cool1: :cool1:

crafter1003
08-27-2005, 11:04 AM
congratulations!! thats great!! 3.4 is awesome!!! your on your way!!! :cheer2:

daisy2
08-27-2005, 08:12 PM
Hi,
Just joined on Aug 26th, 2005. I anyone diabetic I am doing the flex plan. I already posted on w.i.s.h. I was wondering if anyone is diabetic and doing the flex plan. If they had any success. I know it's different for everyone. But I really like the weight watchers flex plan.

Thanks for the input.

KimRaye
08-28-2005, 12:23 AM
I am drinking water will that help?It should Michelle, but avoid anything salty as well. ;) Best WISHes for Monday! :goodvibes

KimRaye
08-28-2005, 12:26 AM
Down 3.4! WEIGH to go!!!! :thewave: :flower1: :jumping1: :cheer2:

KimRaye
08-28-2005, 12:32 AM
But I really like the weight watchers flex plan.I LOVE the Flex Plan! Works for me! :cheer2: I'm not diabetic tho, so can't help you there, but WELCOME!! :wave: Best WISHes to you on your Onward and Downward journey! :cheer2:

daisy2
08-28-2005, 02:27 PM
Thanks KimRaye,
I appreciate the encouragement I will take all I can get. I am going to stick to the flex plan and just watch my carb intake. I am going to eat smaller meals and eat more throughout the day so my sugar level will stay at a good level. I weigh in on Thursday so I will see how I did this week.

KimRaye
08-30-2005, 01:33 AM
I am going to eat smaller meals and eat more throughout the day so my sugar level will stay at a good level.Good for you! I 'graze' all day myself, dragging out/splitting up my meals so they seem like snacking, but also having 'snacks' when the meals get short. Worked for me. ;)

Except, EXCEPT, THIS WEEK!!!!!!! :earseek: Whoa, WHOA, WHOA! Where did the 2lb GAIN come from?!?!?! :confused3 :confused: :eek: :crazy2: :headache: :scratchin Didn't see THAT coming! :duck:

:rotfl2: Sorry that I laugh/joke. :blush: This puts me BACK to 78.5 lost, which is still more than I 'goaled' for, and which is why I keep a 75lb clippie rather than the 80 lb clippie ;) , but still unsuspected! :guilty:

:scratchin Still wonderin' what I did wrong last week? :confused3 If you're just AROUND food, even tho you don't EAT a bite, does it cause a gain?? :confused: That or Something else I did! :rolleyes: :rotfl:

Sorry, sorry to go on. So my size 8's were tight this week. I'll take my 10s! :cheer2: WHAT A DIFFERENCE 2lbs MAKES! ::yes::

Off to change my siggie. :rolleyes:

Have a GREAT WW Week everyone! :cheer2: :sunny:

TammyNC
08-30-2005, 07:23 AM
I did go re-join yesterday and it felt really good to go back. I didn't enjoy getting weighed and seeing that yesterday I was only 1 pound less than I was back in 2001. I kept my journal yesterday alot is coming back to me even though the plan is a little different. I hope to be able to report a loss next week.

keenercam
08-30-2005, 07:26 AM
Good luck, Tammy! Great job facing the scale and joining again! I think you'll love the new plan!

I was down 1.5 this morning, bringing my total loss on WW since Christmas to 51.5 and my WISH total since 1/17/05 to 33.

heatherfeather24
08-30-2005, 10:21 AM
:confused3 If you're just AROUND food, even tho you don't EAT a bite, does it cause a gain?? :confused: That or Something else I did! :rolleyes: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sadly, in my world, merely looking at food makes the heatherfeather bigger!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

crafter1003
08-30-2005, 06:57 PM
I was up one pound this week due to my monthly friend!! I will take it. I was expecting alot more!!! next week will be better!!

Amyn1274
08-30-2005, 07:48 PM
What a great idea to start this thread. I realize it has been going for while now but i just came across it today. I did WW on my own back in Oct 04 and did well with it. I never went to the meetings just followed the plan and lost 17 pounds. It started to come back as I lost motivation and I decided in July to join WW officially. It has been wonderful and I am down 10.5 pounds since starting 9 weeks ago. Only 10.5 more pounds to my goal. I have a great leader who is so enncouraging. I have read through some of the previous posts and feel this is a great place to keep on track throughout the week as well. Congrats to everyone who has lost and good luck to those just starting. :flower:

Amyn1274
08-30-2005, 07:57 PM
Have any of you heard of Dottie's Weight Loss Zone or used her restaurant pages before?

I use her website quite a bit and feel it is right on. If I know where I am going out to dinner I check her website and the points before I go and then feel better about ordering. Although sometimes after checking points it has changed my mind about where to eat out too. :p

KimRaye
08-30-2005, 10:48 PM
I did go re-join yesterday and it felt really good to go back.GOOD for you Tammy! Onward & Downward! :cheer2: Here's to a Loss Week! :goodvibes

KimRaye
08-30-2005, 10:50 PM
I was down 1.5 this morning, bringing my total loss on WW since Christmas to 51.5 and my WISH total since 1/17/05 to 33.WOW! Weigh to go Cam! :cheer2: :banana: :cool1: You've done FAB!!! :goodvibes :sunny:

KimRaye
08-30-2005, 10:51 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sadly, in my world, merely looking at food makes the heatherfeather bigger!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:That MUST'VE been it for me too then! ;) Thanks! :teeth:

:rotfl:

KimRaye
08-30-2005, 10:52 PM
next week will be better!!That's right - Stay POSITIVE! :cheer2: :grouphug:

KimRaye
08-30-2005, 10:57 PM
Welcome Amyn1274! :wave: I have read through some of the previous posts and feel this is a great place to keep on track throughout the week as well. ::yes:: You are correct! :grouphug: Lots of Good Stuff here! :cheer2: :banana: :sunny: :thewave:

KimRaye
08-30-2005, 10:59 PM
Although sometimes after checking points it has changed my mind about where to eat out too. :pI know the feeling! ::yes::

mum of two pirates
08-30-2005, 11:13 PM
Wow you guys are doing great. I lost 3.6lbs tonight for a total of -17.4lbs. I can't wait to get my 10% keycain. 8 more to go to get it. But I know it is just around the corner and I will be there. Just like you guys I take it one day at a time. Great job again see ya Mum of two pirates pirate: pirate:

KimRaye
08-30-2005, 11:58 PM
I lost 3.6lbs tonight for a total of -17.4lbs.That's Fantastic! :cheer2: :cool1: :Pinkbounc Weigh to go mum! :banana: Here's to your keychain! :thewave: Any week now! ::yes:: :jumping1:

MinnieMouseMom
08-31-2005, 11:26 AM
I'm down 1.0 :cheer2: :cheer2:

TammyNC
08-31-2005, 04:00 PM
Good going everyone, I hope I am that happy on Monday.

tinknutt
09-01-2005, 02:05 AM
New to the WISH thread, and fairly new to WW, just started about 4 weeks ago. Very motivated. So far have lost 13LBS. :Pinkbounc Congrats to everyone on the decision to live a healthier lifestyle. :cheer2:

KimRaye
09-01-2005, 02:16 AM
WELCOME tinknutt!!! :wave: :goodvibes Many congrats on your success so far! You'll love it here! :grouphug: Onward and Downward! :cheer2: Post often! ::yes::

tiedye602
09-02-2005, 10:58 AM
Hi everyone. I weighed in for my first week of WW and lost 5.75 pounds! I'm sure most of it was water weight but I'll take it! It is easier than I thought it would be. Just hope I can keep it up. :cool1:

TammyNC
09-02-2005, 11:00 AM
Kim - Way to go, that is such an encouragement. I go WI on Monday for the first week and am wondering what kind of number I will see.

Keep up the great work!!!

tinknutt
09-02-2005, 12:18 PM
Keep up the good work everyone!! And when your comfortable with the WW, try the exercise challenge. Joined my first one this month. Another way to keep you accountable!! :goodvibes

heatherfeather24
09-02-2005, 03:13 PM
:banana: Congrats on Recent Losses to All!! :banana:

A "challenge" question: I get the exercise challenges and the general weight loss challenges, but what are the ones that are "5 for September," etc. Are these 5 lbs for the month of Sept. or something different?

Thanks!
heatherfeather

KimRaye
09-03-2005, 12:26 AM
but what are the ones that are "5 for September," etc. Are these 5 lbs for the month of Sept.You got it, lose 5 lbs in Sept. ;)

Weigh to go everyone on the losses! Onward and Downward! :cool1: :cheer2:

Best WISHes for this week's WIs! :grouphug: :goodvibes

april riddle
09-04-2005, 08:47 AM
Hi everyone, I have read through all the posts this morning - I started WW on June 4, 05. So far I have a 30.5 lb loss. I am loving WW and the flex plan. I will be at Disney the first week of October for a Nursing Manager Conference. Does anyone know where the closest WW meeting is? My weight in day is Tuesday. I don't want to miss even one week. I am inspired by all your great success.

daisy2
09-04-2005, 04:22 PM
I just joined weight watchers on the 26th of August, 2005. I really wanted it to work for me and much to my surprise. And I am still in shock. I lost 6.2 pounds the first week. I am diabetic and wasn't sure how my body would react to the flex plan obviously it loved it because it let some of the weight go!!! Whoohooo!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: I know most of it was water and I probably won't loose as much the next time but at least I know it works.

KimRaye
09-05-2005, 02:59 AM
WELCOME april & daisy! GREAT success so far :cheer2: - Keep up the great work you've done! :goodvibes Many here to cheer you on! :cheer2: :grouphug: Onward and downward - Weigh to go! ;) :Pinkbounc

crafter1003
09-05-2005, 07:12 AM
Congratulations everyone!!! Great job!!! :cheer2:
I am down four more pounds this week bring my total to 8 pounds!!! :Pinkbounc
I am so excited!!! :banana:
good luck this week everyone!!
Michelle

tinknutt
09-05-2005, 09:56 AM
Happy Labor Day! :cool1:

Weigh in day for me is Mondays.....Lost one more pound!! :cheer2:
Clothes are fitting better. Keep up the great success everyone!! :flower:

Hi Kim, you are such an encouraging person. Thanks! :goodvibes

KimRaye
09-05-2005, 09:55 PM
Congrats Michelle & tinknutt! :cheer2: :cool1: Weigh to GO!! :banana:

I lost 1.5 of the 2 lbs I was up last week. It's better than being up another 2! :earseek: I'm back to 80 lbs lost! :goodvibes

Have a great WW week everyone! :sunny: Here's to all the WIs also! :grouphug: :wave:

Kristi1357
09-06-2005, 06:08 AM
I read here often, but for some reason, forget to post. :rolleyes:

I was down 1 lb. for the past 2 weeks. That is good for me since I am more of a two steps ahead, one step back type of person.

I have about 8-9 lbs. to goal! It will take me longer than most of you, but I WILL get there!

Keep up the fabulous work everyone!
Kristi

plutosmyfav
09-06-2005, 04:24 PM
I had my first official LT WI on Sunday. I was .2 lb above goal which is acceptable :cool1: September is out of the way!!! But I plan to WI at least every other week anyhoo-- I can get off track real fast!

Keep up the great work everyone :cheer2:

TammyNC
09-06-2005, 05:36 PM
Since they were closed yesterday, I went and had my WI this morning and was down 3.8 pounds. I realize that I will hit weeks when the scales don't move down or they move up in the way we don't want, but I am thankful that this first WI after joining was a loss.

heatherfeather24
09-07-2005, 10:07 AM
Congrats to everyone with your losses. I went on Saturday and was down another 3.4 -- Woo Hoo!!

This weekend, however, has not gone so well. DH and I moved houses which seemed to me to be a good excuse to throw anything and everything I could find into my mouth. We'll see what damage I've done this weekend.

Now that I've posted it, time to get over it and get back on track!!!!

MinnieMouseMom
09-07-2005, 10:52 AM
I'm up a pound again. I keep yo-yoing. My fault though, I didn't make the best choices this week.

Kristi1357
09-08-2005, 07:49 AM
Another fellow yo-yo-er. I was up .8 last night at WI. :sad2:

tiedye602
09-09-2005, 10:16 AM
Second weigh in and I only lost .25 pound. I didn't do very well over the Labor day weekend. I find it hard to stick to when I am at home. Eating out I do ok and at work I do ok, but when I am at home I want to graze. I also didn't walk last week, (my walking partner was unable to go and I just can't seem to go by myself) I am going to try harder this week.

PS. I am getting all my water in everyday!

LglBlonde
09-09-2005, 10:33 AM
I didn't do very well over the Labor day weekend. I find it hard to stick to when I am at home. Eating out I do ok and at work I do ok, but when I am at home I want to graze. I also didn't walk last week, (my walking partner was unable to go and I just can't seem to go by myself) I am going to try harder this week.

PS. I am getting all my water in everyday!

This describes me to a T!! Even down to my workout buddy being sick and me not having motivation to go alone this week!! :rolleyes:

tinknutt
09-09-2005, 02:51 PM
Hi everyone :wave: . Just a post to say hello and stick with it!!! Expect good and bad weeks, but remember for the most part you are aware of and making healthier choices. :cheer2:
By the way egg drop soup is a low point value and very satisfying! :Pinkbounc

Denine
09-11-2005, 11:23 AM
Hello. We got back last Saturday from 3 days at DL and the 2 week Panama Cruise. I am terrified to step on the scale on Wednesday. I took my journals with me, but it was impossible to do, so I didn't journal a thing past DL. We started back up this week, but it has been so hard. I worked so hard for those 25 pounds to come off and I feel I have ruined it. I did better than on previous cruises, but still not great. I ended up with food poisoning from Acapulco, so that took a couple of days off eating, but I didn't get to walk like I had planned.

I need help getting back on track and getting back on that treadmill.

april riddle
09-11-2005, 12:20 PM
Hi everyone - forgot to post my loss for the week (Tuesday evening weigh-in) lost 1lb. DH bought me a new treadmill last saturday (old one had motor issues) and I have managed to walk 3 miles each day plus go to curves on my scheduled days (last week just Wed/Friday due to Labour Day). I will be so happy to get on the scales this week. Friday will also be a measure day for me at curves so I wait patiently for that as well. Hope everyone is having a good WW week!

Kristi1357
09-12-2005, 07:02 AM
By the way egg drop soup is a low point value and very satisfying! :Pinkbounc

Good to know - thanks!

tinknutt
09-12-2005, 10:10 AM
HI All :wave:

Scale didn't budge for me this week. No loss no gain!! :confused3 Been sticking to my points, rarely using weekly 35 flex points and working out at least 3 days a week. :rolleyes: (I do alot of strength training...could be the added muscle, but that is okay because it will boost my metabolism!) :goodvibes

Wish I had lost this week though, since Thur I (along with 2 Dsis) :earsgirl: :earsgirl: are at WDW ::MickeyMo for 4d 3n at the Grand Floridian!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: With the dining package. :banana: I don't plan to count points (shame on me), but will do alot of walking!! :cool1:

Hope everyone has a great week!!! :grouphug: :cheer2:

TammyNC
09-12-2005, 10:15 AM
I was out of town for a long weekend but I took my WW material and tried to plan my days within my points. I weighed in this morning and was down 1.8 pounds for a total of 5.6 since starting.

Thanks for the tip on the Egg drop soup, I'll have to remember that. Keep up the great work everyone!!

KimRaye
09-12-2005, 10:40 AM
Sounds good here everyone. ;) I was up 1 lb this morning - maintenance :yo-yo: Not worried tho. ;)

Have a great WW week everyone! :sunny: :cheer2:

heatherfeather24
09-12-2005, 11:29 AM
:cool1: Down 1.6 again this week! :cool1:

Sadly, though, I did not control myself or stick with the program during our 3-day visit to WDW.

BUT, I'm back and track and trying to do some damage control before next Saturday's weigh in. Onward and Downward . . . .

H

heatherfeather24
09-12-2005, 06:09 PM
"A Vent" by heatherfeather24:

Does anyone else get frustrated reading some of the threads on the Restaurants board that go something along the lines of: "so upset. Just back from free dining and were told that 7 yr old son could not order an app. off the adult menu and only got a kid's dessert. There were no apps on kids menu, blah blah blah."

As someone who has struggled with her weight for a long time, I worry about these kids. I don't understand how a 7 year old (let alone an adult) could possibly need their own appetizer, meal, and dessert at every sit down meal. And we wonder why this country has a collective weight problem. . .

I'm so glad that WW is finally teaching me about what is appropriate portion size. Sharing (an app. or a dessert) is now a great tool in my repetoire. When you think about it, food presents another opportunity to teach kids about sharing -- and a healthier way to try a variety of items without losing site of the (ridiculous) quantity of food that restaurants ply us with.

Sorry about the vent, I had to get it out somewhere and it seemed to me y'all would probably understand. Hope I didn't offend anyone. Getting off my soapbox now.

H

klj27
09-12-2005, 09:12 PM
"A Vent" by heatherfeather24:

Does anyone else get frustrated reading some of the threads on the Restaurants board that go something along the lines of: "so upset. Just back from free dining and were told that 7 yr old son could not order an app. off the adult menu and only got a kid's dessert. There were no apps on kids menu, blah blah blah."

As someone who has struggled with her weight for a long time, I worry about these kids. I don't understand how a 7 year old (let alone an adult) could possibly need their own appetizer, meal, and dessert at every sit down meal. And we wonder why this country has a collective weight problem. . .

I'm so glad that WW is finally teaching me about what is appropriate portion size. Sharing (an app. or a dessert) is now a great tool in my repetoire. When you think about it, food presents another opportunity to teach kids about sharing -- and a healthier way to try a variety of items without losing site of the (ridiculous) quantity of food that restaurants ply us with.

Sorry about the vent, I had to get it out somewhere and it seemed to me y'all would probably understand. Hope I didn't offend anyone. Getting off my soapbox now.

H

We did not get the dining plan this summer becaues we had a discount on our room. We are booked rack rate for next summer and thought about the dining. I agree with a lot of what you said. I am looking at ww as a lifestyle change and the dining plan would not fit into that lifestyle.

We had such a good vacation this summer that my husband and I set non food rewards. We were motivated to lose weight when we got home and that is when I started ww. I need to lose (and maintain) 15 lbs and him 25 lbs and then we will extend our vacation by three nights at WL. I don't want to "reward" myself with food when I get there.

sw 150/cw 137/gw 135

plutosmyfav
09-13-2005, 08:46 AM
That is a good point, Heather.

Along those same lines, I have a vent. My son just started kindergarten last week. They have coke machines in the school!!!! I was told the children can't purchase cokes during the school hours but can get them for the afterschool program. Don't these people realize we have a diabetes/obesity crisis among our children????? Kids don't need empty calories from cokes!

OK, I'm done venting :)

Sunny

april riddle
09-13-2005, 07:51 PM
Hi there! congrates to all the losers out there - I was down another 1.4 lbs this week for weigh in. I have been working out at curves three times a week and walking three miles a day since a week ago Saturday. :paw: :paw: small steps qreat results!

Kristi1357
09-14-2005, 07:17 AM
My son just started kindergarten last week. They have coke machines in the school!!!! I was told the children can't purchase cokes during the school hours but can get them for the afterschool program. Don't these people realize we have a diabetes/obesity crisis among our children????? Kids don't need empty calories from cokes!

OK, I'm done venting :)

Sunny

That is absolutely insane. My DS isn't in school yet - he's 2. But you hear about this stuff ALL the time! My neice is 7 and very overweight - not sure if she is considered obese yet. It's very sad! She is active and involved in lots of activites. But she eats McDonald's all the time. Her meals at home are Mac N Cheese and hot dogs. Nice. She won't even try a strawberry (what kid doesn't like most fruit?) because her mother won't eat them. I could go on and on...ok, I'm done venting now!

I had a horrible weigh in last night - up 2 lbs! I am so depressed about this. I lose soooooo slow. It's a very good week if I lose .8. Many weeks are .4. In one single, solitary week I can manage to gain 2? So unfair! I am going to be really, really good this week and see how it goes. If it's bad again next week, I am making my endo. check my thyroid now - I'm not waiting until Nov. for my next appt.

Kristi

heatherfeather24
09-14-2005, 10:09 AM
I lose soooooo slow. It's a very good week if I lose .8. Many weeks are .4. In one single, solitary week I can manage to gain 2? So unfair!

It is Unfair! :sad1:

But hang in there. Try to focus on your (temporary) gain against your total loss, not your incremental losses. A woman (let's call her Sue) relayed the following at my last meeting and I think it's really helpful:

Sue was upset because she had a great loss the very first week, but things had slowed down significantly since then. At bottom, she was not pleased that her weight loss was going to take longer than she wanted because of the slowdown in her losses. In talking with her mother, she complained that it would take almost a year to lose the weight that she wanted. Her mother, quite possibly the wisest woman on the planet responded, "Well, the year is going to go by anyway."

I think it's a great point and it's a story I keep in the back of my head for bad WI days or at least for days when I just lose food control and fall of the WW wagon. :confused3

Good luck this week. Try to stay positive and don't beat yourself up!

Denine
09-14-2005, 11:17 AM
I was terrified to weigh myself after this past vacation, but I did this morning and was pleasantly surprised. I only gained 2 pounds after being in DL for 3 days and on the Disney Magic for 2 weeks!

I went down to 20 points, instead of my usual 21 last week to lost this weight and get back to getting to my goal.

I am leaving my clippy and weight ticker as is, so that I have to get back to it. I don't want to be a liar!

Kristi1357
09-15-2005, 07:03 AM
It is Unfair! :sad1:

But hang in there. Try to focus on your (temporary) gain against your total loss, not your incremental losses. A woman (let's call her Sue) relayed the following at my last meeting and I think it's really helpful:

Sue was upset because she had a great loss the very first week, but things had slowed down significantly since then. At bottom, she was not pleased that her weight loss was going to take longer than she wanted because of the slowdown in her losses. In talking with her mother, she complained that it would take almost a year to lose the weight that she wanted. Her mother, quite possibly the wisest woman on the planet responded, "Well, the year is going to go by anyway."

I think it's a great point and it's a story I keep in the back of my head for bad WI days or at least for days when I just lose food control and fall of the WW wagon. :confused3

Good luck this week. Try to stay positive and don't beat yourself up!

Thanks Heatherfeather24! I just get so frustrated - next month will be a year on WW and I am only down about 26 lbs. at this point. I know 26 lbs. is fabulous - but still...

I did make a graph awhile ago of my weight loss to keep me motivated. It does show the loss much better than just saying down .8 or whatever. (I haven't updated it in a few weeks though)

I am going to call to get my thyroid level re-checked now. I was at the hairdresser yesterday and she said my hair felt really smooth. That is usually another indication my thyroid is acting up again. That, and the last time I was off, I was gaining like I am now. Not alot of weight, but enough to know something is off. And last time it was.

Thanks for the encouragement!

And great job Denine! All that vacationing and only 2 lbs.? That's fabulous! And it will come right off now that you are home and back in your routine.

Kristi

Eeyoreluver
09-15-2005, 02:58 PM
I am new to this WISH board and have not posted on the DIS boards in a long time. I started weight watchers on 8/30. I weighed in on Tuesday of this week, I had lost 2.8 lbs. A total of 6.6 lost. I have a LONG way to go, but seeing the posts are this board I am encouraged. Thanks for posting here and lifting the spirits of those of who have alot to lose. Oh yeah, I got my 5lb book mark this week. :)

heatherfeather24
09-15-2005, 03:06 PM
:wave: Congrats, Eyeoreluver, and Welcome Back :wave:

So far, I've found this to be a very encouraging place and a great tool to help me stay positive. :cheer2: :cheer2:

I hope we do the same for you!

WeirdEyes
09-15-2005, 04:43 PM
Had my weigh-in today and I lost one pound, which is great for me! I've lost 50 lbs so far and have 15 more to go. :cool1:

klj27
09-15-2005, 05:33 PM
Congrats to everyone for staying with it this week! I weighed in this morning and I was down 1.5 lbs. It's not a lot, but last week I only maintained.

Nicki
sw 7/21 150
cw 9/15 137
gw 135

Lindamary123
09-15-2005, 06:56 PM
My first WW weigh in and I lost 3.2. I am happy :flower:

jbthi
09-16-2005, 01:45 AM
I just joined WW tonight and I'm very excited but a little apprehensive.

I have just skipped through the posts here and it seems there are more people that like the flex plan over the core plan. I haven't decided yet which to go with. I have been reading thru the literature they gave me. I'm wondering if I go with the core plan if I can watch my portions sizes. It looks like I am pretty much eating what I'm supposed to but I've got a feeling I eat too much of it.

Are there any diabetics out there? I take insulin and oral medications and I'm wondering if that's going to make it a lot harder for me.

Anybody got any advice or words of encouragement?

June

KimRaye
09-16-2005, 02:08 AM
I just joined WW tonight :cheer2: :cool1: Good for YOU!!! And, WELCOME! :wave: :grouphug:
Anybody got any advice or words of encouragement?While I can't help with the diabetes side, everyone here is encouraging, helpful, willing to share! I do think there is someone here who has asked a diabetes/WW related question before, so maybe they will chime in. :confused3 ;)

DRINK WATER :drinking1 ALL THE TIME! Like you're a :fish: ! :rotfl: Exercise if you can/want to, it really boosts the metabolism. ::yes::

Personally, I do the flex plan, because I DON'T have the control/lower carb issue that Core is meant for. FLEX worked for me! I've been maintaining since December 2004! :goodvibes :cool1: :banana:

Please post often! We love success and results!

Onward and Downward! ::yes::

JennSaint
09-16-2005, 10:24 AM
Just came back from my first week weigh-in and I lost 2.6 pounds. :Pinkbounc I am doing Flex Points because I just can't give up my carbs!

I need to go look for one those trackers that everyone has.

30 pounds to go!

KimRaye
09-16-2005, 10:32 AM
Just came back from my first week weigh-in and I lost 2.6 pounds. :PinkbouncCongrats! Weigh to GO! :cheer2:
I am doing Flex Points because I just can't give up my carbs! ;) I HEAR ya! :teeth:

Stepharia
09-19-2005, 11:35 AM
New to the thread and I think this is great to have the extra encouragement available. Just came back from my meeting and I lost 3lbs this week, for a total of 8.2lbs in 3 weeks. Hoping to lose a few more this next week before leaving for the WDW Sept. 30.

KimRaye
09-19-2005, 11:57 AM
Welcome and Congrats Stepharia! :wave: :cheer2: WEIGH TO GO! :goodvibes Onward and Downward!

I stayed the same this week. :)

Come on fellow WISH WWs, it's Monday! How'd you all do this week? :confused3

tinknutt
09-19-2005, 01:15 PM
UUgghh!! :guilty:
:cheer2: Back from WDW ::MickeyMo and the dining plan (which is a must do!) :Pinkbounc , food was excellent but it showed! Weighed in today :rolleyes: and ........ gained 2.4 lbs :confused3 Actually I'm not that discouraged, because I ate very well, very very well Yum Yum!! :rolleyes: I guess all the walking helped :cool1: . So now I'm back on track.

Welcome to the new dismembers on WW :cheer2: :wave: Stick with it you'll do great!!

For the diabetic, remember it is harder for you to metabolise sugar and carbs, so which ever plan you decide keep them to a minimum. Monitor your sugars often. Let your doctor know your starting WW. And exercise. (by the way I'm a nurse). Congrats on your commitment to get healthy!! :goodvibes

TammyNC
09-19-2005, 04:15 PM
I am happy to report a 1.2 pound loss this week. I didn't exercise two of my days last week so it may have been just a little more if I had but this is a new week.

KimRaye
09-20-2005, 12:26 AM
..... gained 2.4 lbsYou brought back *magical* Pixie Dust in your pockets, that's all! :wizard: The lbs will be gone ASAP! :cheer2: ;)

MinnieMouseMom
09-20-2005, 10:57 AM
Phew, finally heading downwards again. Lost 2.0 this week :cool1:

TammyNC
09-20-2005, 11:01 AM
Good job Kelli.

MinnieMouseMom
09-20-2005, 11:07 AM
Good job Kelli.

Thanks, Tammy!! :goodvibes

Kristi1357
09-21-2005, 08:48 AM
FINALLY!

I was down 3.6 lbs. last night! That is a weekly record for me!

I was so depressed last week. I had gained and it's going so slowwww for me. I think this is the boost I need to really, really, REALLY buckle down and lose the 7.8 lbs. I have to go to goal.

YAY!!! :cool1:

klj27
09-21-2005, 08:52 AM
FINALLY!

I was so depressed last week. I had gained and it's going so slowwww for me. I think this is the boost I need to really, really, REALLY buckle down and lose the 7.8 lbs. I have to go to goal.

Great Job!! It's so much easier when you can see the results of your effort on your scale. I understand about losing slowly. I have two pounds until goal, but at the rate I am going that could take two or three weeks. ;)

TammyNC
09-21-2005, 08:53 AM
FINALLY!

What a great WI. Remember that slow is not a bad thing. I have read so many times that if you lose too fast you are more likely to put it back on. You'll be at goal before you know it.

Keep up the great work!!!

QuiltTeddy
09-21-2005, 09:47 AM
Saturday I was down 3.4 lbs. :dog2:

april riddle
09-21-2005, 11:06 AM
Another 2.2lb drop for me this week. I have been exercising. Do any of you have evening meetings and not eat all day before you go? I find I can't go all day without something since my job is so busy. Great to all you "losers" out there. One step at a time.

Denine
09-21-2005, 01:51 PM
1 pound lost and 1 pound to go to get back to pre-vacation weight!

Congrats to the losers!

My weight would have come off this week, but I haven't been exercising like I should and we have been indulging in wine in the evenings.

TammyNC
09-21-2005, 02:01 PM
Just wanted to pop in and say way to go on the losses this week. Let's keep those scales moving in the downward direction.

KimRaye
09-22-2005, 10:59 AM
Do any of you have evening meetings and not eat all day before you go? I find I can't go all day without somethingYou SHOULDN'T go all day without something!!! :eek: That is NOT WW recommended, I'm sure.

Lindamary123
09-22-2005, 06:28 PM
I lost 1.4 this week. Not great but I'll take it!

TammyNC
09-22-2005, 08:20 PM
I lost 1.4 this week. Not great but I'll take it!

Great job, I think any loss is great!!

klj27
09-22-2005, 09:16 PM
Great job, I think any loss is great!!

I agree! I weighed in this morning and had a one pound loss. It's not a lot, but it's not a gain!

april riddle
09-23-2005, 09:38 PM
Hi Kim, I could never go the whole day without eating especially on weigh in day. I figure I am not going to either gain or lose that much if I eat or not eat. :flower: :paw: Ragsdale Tigers Rock! :paw:

jimmytammy
09-24-2005, 02:28 PM
I could never go the day without eating either, plus it really isn't good for you to go that long. I think your body would go into it's starvation mode. If you are going to WI during the evenings each time you should be fine anyway.

tinknutt
09-26-2005, 09:08 AM
Hi Kim, I could never go the whole day without eating especially on weigh in day. I figure I am not going to either gain or lose that much if I eat or not eat. :flower: :paw: Ragsdale Tigers Rock! :paw:

Thats why I like doing it on line....I weight in at home as soon as I get out of bed without a stitch on (I like the numbers that way!!) :rotfl: . I can gain 2-3 pounds from the beginning of the day to the end, even if I eat right and exercise (Water weight I think... :boat: )

Anyway, lost that WDW vacation weight I gained last week plus about a pound. Down 3.2# :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :banana:

TammyNC
09-26-2005, 10:16 AM
I just am back from WI and am happily reporting a 2.2 loss this week. I was going to be happy with maintaining because of not exercising last week due to monthly time and not eating the healthiest although I did stay within points so I was really excited to have lost. Keep up the great work everyone!

KimRaye
09-26-2005, 01:33 PM
Congrats LOSERS!!! :cheer2: :cool1:

I was also down a pound this week. :yo-yo:

:sunny: Have a great WW week everyone! :wave:

heatherfeather24
09-27-2005, 10:37 AM
Ugh! No :cheer2: :cheer2: for me. I was up 1.2 last week. Of course, I was a big cheaty cheaterson, so it wasn't a real surprise.

Time to recommit . . . .

Congrats to all the losers!

KimRaye
09-27-2005, 10:46 AM
I was a big cheaty cheaterson,You get :cheer2: for cracking me up! :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Hey, a gain is only temporary. People OP gain sometimes, so cheaty cheaterson's will to. ;) Back on track! Off with the weight! :teeth:

Stepharia
09-28-2005, 11:40 PM
Congrats to everyone who lost. I went yesterday morning and was down 1 pound. I was glad of that though because I've been on Predisone for the last two weeks for poison ivy and I know they can make you gain, so I was happy with my pound.

Now let's see how I do this next week. We leave for WDW Friday morning. I'm going to try to stay as good as anyone can on vacation. :rotfl2:

klj27
09-29-2005, 07:38 AM
Why aren't I jumping with joy??? :confused3 I had my weigh in this morning and I met my goal. On our way home from WDW this summer my husband and I decided that if we could each lose a certain number of pounds (my goal was 15) by next summer we would extend our vacation by 3 nights at a deluxe. Maybe its because once I hit 10 lbs I mentally knew that I wanted to lose 20. Either way my close fit better and I feel better!

Congrats to all the losers and maintainers this week! And to all those who gained (my husband included) just know it is a journey and not a race and there is always next week!

Lindamary123
09-29-2005, 06:45 PM
I was down 3.2 this week.
Good luck to everyone!

tinknutt
09-29-2005, 09:14 PM
I was also down a pound this week. :yo-yo:

:sunny: Have a great WW week everyone! :wave:

Kim your always so encouraging...Thanks!! :love2: And congrats on your loss!! :cheer2:

KimRaye
09-30-2005, 01:41 AM
Kim your always so encouraging...After 2 times (long ago) doing WW for losing, temporarily, I KNOW the 3rd time, THIS TIME, exactly what it takes. ;) This is NOT temporary, it's a life change, with a few bumps (treats) of course ;) , but better than mostly bumps and NO changes! Took me a while to figure that out, and accept it. Everyone's different tho. You have to 'get it'. Took me a LONG time.

I like being one of those "results are not typical" people! :rotfl: What IS typical to them?! :confused3

Thanks TN! :goodvibes

DMickey28
09-30-2005, 09:43 PM
Hi!!!

I don't remember when I started! I joined Online in May and lost a whopping three pounds before I had to travel a lot for work. I just started again for REAL the day after Labor day. I have lost a total of 10lbs, with 7.5 of those being since Labor Day!

I have cruise in three weeks and I would like to get rid of another five pounds by then. Or at least some inches in the leg area, but that involves exercise which I have not added in yet!

My stats now are beginning 177 current 167.5 goal 145-138 I'd be happy at 150.

KimRaye
09-30-2005, 11:15 PM
Hi 'neighbor' ;) and Welcome to WISH and the WW thread! Please post often and let us know how you're doing. We're a very friendly and supportive group.

Onward and Downward! :cheer2:

tinknutt
10-03-2005, 07:04 PM
Hi All :wave2: Had a small loss .2
But still a loss :cheer2: . Have now lost a total of 15#. It's monday....should have a lot of posts!!! Keep on working toward your goal!!! :cool1:

jimmytammy
10-03-2005, 08:28 PM
Forgot to logout DH.

TammyNC
10-03-2005, 08:29 PM
I had a small loss this week too of .6 pounds. That puts me at 9.6 since starting WW.

tinknutt-I agree that a loss is a loss and at least not a gain.

KimRaye
10-03-2005, 11:43 PM
Congrats tinknutt and Tammy!!! WEIGH to GO!!! :cheer2:

:yo-yo: The maintenance yo-yo returns....the lb I was down last week, is back. :yo-yo: Not a problem tho, I'm still at 78.5 lost. MY original goal was 72 lbs and I shot for a WISH goal of 75, so everything over that, that I can maintain ;) , is Gravy (FAT-FREE Gravy :rotfl2: )!!!

Here's to a great WW week everyone! :goodvibes :cheer2: :sunny:

heatherfeather24
10-04-2005, 11:58 AM
[QUOTE=KimRaye]

so everything over that, that I can maintain ;) , is Gravy (FAT-FREE Gravy :rotfl2: )!!!

[QUOTE]

:wave2: :wave2:

mmmmm . . . . gravy. Where is a Homer Simpson-esq emoticon when you need it? :rotfl: :rotfl:

Pleased to report that I was down 2 this week after a gain last week! :cheer2:

Denine
10-05-2005, 01:42 PM
No loss this week. Still hanging on to those 2 pounds I gained on the cruise. I lost 1, but gained it back from DD's birthday party.

I just need the motivation to get back on the treadmill.

klj27
10-05-2005, 01:47 PM
Hang in there! Isn't it the truth that the last five pounds are the hardest? I almost feel like I am almost there and I don't need to try as hard anymore. Yikes - I hope I lose that mentality quickly. ;)

Lindamary123
10-06-2005, 04:10 PM
I lost one this week.
Good luck to everyone this week!

Linda

Tera
10-07-2005, 07:22 PM
Hey Losers...

I haven't posted on here in awhile since I had nothing to report, but now I do. I lost 2 pounds this past week for a total of 64.8 pounds. I was SO close to my 65 pound clippie, but I know I'll get it next week.

I also made goal today (not "my" goal, but WW's), so in 6 weeks, I'll be lifetime and hopefully at "my" goal (only 8 more pounds)

plutosmyfav
10-07-2005, 08:38 PM
Congratulations, TERA
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
You made goal!!!! You said it so "matter-of-factly" that I almost missed it!!! :rotfl2:

I'm so happy for you :banana: LT is right around the corner. Then you can start whipping my butt, 'cause I stopped losing promptly after making "WW" goal!!!!!! I've got to get serious.

Weigh to go!!!!!

Sunny

KimRaye
10-07-2005, 11:36 PM
That's FABULOUS Teresa!!! :cheer2: Congratulations! :banana: :thewave: :jumping1: Next week, that 65 lb clippie! ::yes:: After I reached my WW goal, AND increased points, I continued to lose, so it's possible to lose those other 8 you want to lose. ;)

Sunny, if you're maintaining, that's great! :Pinkbounc :goodvibes

Great jobs, ladies! :sunny:

Onward and Downward! :wave:

Tera
10-09-2005, 08:35 PM
Thanks Sunny & Kim!!!

Even though I wasn't exactly where I wanted to be for goal, it's such a relief to finally have made it. I think how just a year ago, I was weighing over 200 pounds.

Can't wait to get that new clippie.... it's been awhile.

Kristi1357
10-10-2005, 10:00 AM
CONGRATULATIONS TERA!!!! :banana:

I was down .6 last week.
I wasn't so good this week, so we'll see what tomorrow's weigh in brings...

KimRaye
10-11-2005, 12:08 AM
Hey, where are all the Monday WIs? :confused3

Well, I'm here, late as usual, but I'm here. ;)

The :yo-yo: maintainer lost .5 this week, taking me back up to 79 lbs lost. Hey, I'm just glad to still be maintaining. :cool1:

Let's hear from everyone else!!! :listen:

:sunny: Have a great WW week everyone! :sunny:

plutosmyfav
10-11-2005, 08:40 AM
I'm here, Kim!!!!!

We didn't have WW yesterday due to Columbus Day so I didn't WI. I am still just barely holding onto LT but I'm holding on!!!!!!

Congrats on your tiny yo-yos, you are an inspiration :cheer2: There's nothing wrong with bouncing .5-1.0 lbs back and forthat goal!

Sunny

tinknutt
10-11-2005, 10:29 PM
Yeah all for the losses :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :banana:

Sorry I missed you all yesterday, but busy, busy, busy... :cool1:

I too lost 3 lbs this week down a total of 19lbs!!!

Going on vacation again....hope to be better than when I went to WDW :earseek:

Keep up the good work everyone!! :cheer2:

Kristi1357
10-12-2005, 07:35 AM
I was up .4 last night. But, I deserved it (and probably more)!

DH had outpatient surgery Friday. He wanted his last meal Thursday to be chinese. :rolleyes: Then my parents brought chinese over Friday night after his surgery. Then I finished off some chinese food leftovers that DS didn't finish on Sunday. Oh yeah, and 2 slices pizza Sunday too.

I don't think the amount of food did me in as much as the sodium. I accounted for the pizza and used none of my flex pts. during the week. Other than the chinese & pizza, I was a very good girl! So, points-wise, I don't think I was too "bad."

I have been in a holding pattern for MONTHS. I am going to be great at maintainence, if I ever get there! Grrrr...

I think I need motivation. I have no rewards set up for reaching goals. I was thinking of making a mini-reward for hitting 30 lbs. (only 3 more lbs. to that, but I've been at this weight for months!). Then a kinda big reward for hitting goal - 9 more lbs.

For the big goal reward I am thinking something at WDW. We are going to WDW in December and then again in January for the marathon. I am going to check out the spa services, me thinks! But I have no idea what to do for a mini-30 lbs.-goal reward. Everything I think of is something for the house - not for just me. Hmmm...I guess I am leaning towards clothes, even though I am not a huge clothes person.

Kristi pirate:
(WOW - sorry this post got really long!)

heatherfeather24
10-12-2005, 10:45 AM
Howdy everyone. :wave: Congrats on the losses. :cheer2: I'm down .2 this week. It may not be much, but I'll take it! :cheer2:

I could use some words of advice (or maybe just a swift kick in the heiny :rolleyes: ) about where I'm at in this process:

The first 10 pounds came off really easily. As a result, I've gotten back into a couple of pairs of jeans that I love and people have started to notice. Here's the rub, it's as though a mental switch has flipped in my brain and now, all of a sudden, it's OK to eat the cookie because "Hey, I fit in those jeans I like" or it's OK not to write things down for the same reason.

Obviously, it's NOT! But, I can't seem to shake the mentality. :confused3 Sometimes it seems like even though I know what I'm supposed to do, I can't get myself to do it. :scratchin

Anyone care to kick me into gear?

Denine
10-12-2005, 01:53 PM
Congrats Tera for making goal!

COmgrats ot ther est of the losers!

I am down 1 this week. I still have 1 to go for my pre-cruise weight.

klj27
10-12-2005, 02:55 PM
Howdy everyone. :wave: Congrats on the losses. :cheer2: I'm down .2 this week. It may not be much, but I'll take it! :cheer2:

I could use some words of advice (or maybe just a swift kick in the heiny :rolleyes: ) about where I'm at in this process:

The first 10 pounds came off really easily. As a result, I've gotten back into a couple of pairs of jeans that I love and people have started to notice. Here's the rub, it's as though a mental switch has flipped in my brain and now, all of a sudden, it's OK to eat the cookie because "Hey, I fit in those jeans I like" or it's OK not to write things down for the same reason.

Obviously, it's NOT! But, I can't seem to shake the mentality. :confused3 Sometimes it seems like even though I know what I'm supposed to do, I can't get myself to do it. :scratchin

Anyone care to kick me into gear?

I hear you!!!!! I made my first goal and all of the sudden it was like they made mcdonalds part of my ww plan. (Darn those Disney toys.) Today is only the third day since I have been back on plan, but it is working. The best thing I did was go to the store on Monday and load the house with foods that I can eat and that I like. It is so much easier to stay on plan when I have good food choices. I weigh in tomorrow and I expect a small gain. This will be my first gain, but I keep telling myself that this is a journey and not a race. Good luck to you!

Tera
10-12-2005, 06:44 PM
Thanks everyone for the congrat's.

I lost another .6 this past week, not as great as I would hope, but still a loss. Plus I FINALLY got my 65 pound clippe :cool1: :cool1: I'm shooting for my 70 pound one next, so only 4.6 pounds to go :goodvibes Only 5 more weeks till LIFETIME :Pinkbounc

klj27
10-12-2005, 06:50 PM
Thanks everyone for the congrat's.

I lost another .6 this past week, not as great as I would hope, but still a loss. Plus I FINALLY got my 65 pound clippe :cool1: :cool1: I'm shooting for my 70 pound one next, so only 4.6 pounds to go :goodvibes Only 5 more weeks till LIFETIME :Pinkbounc

Congrats Teresa. How exciting to see that 65 clippie!

klj27
10-12-2005, 06:51 PM
Just wondering... how do you all get those clippies in your signature?

KimRaye
10-12-2005, 10:33 PM
Just wondering... how do you all get those clippies in your signature?There's a thread at the top of page one, All Clippies in one place..something like that..in it are all the clippies (obviously-Duh on my part), and instructions on how to copy and paste them into your siggie. :teeth:

KimRaye
10-12-2005, 10:39 PM
I lost another .6 this past week, not as great as I would hope, but still a loss. Plus I FINALLY got my 65 pound clippe :cool1: :goodvibes Only 5 more weeks till LIFETIME :PinkbouncGo Tera! :cheer2: Go Tera! :cheer2: GO TERA!! :cheer2: :goodvibes :cool1: :banana:

KimRaye
10-12-2005, 10:48 PM
Anyone care to kick me into gear?IF you're serious, I'll give it a shot, but brace yourself, ok? ;)

DROP THE COOKIE (OR WHATEVER ELSE YOU SHOULDN'T BE EATING)!<that's me being tough. :rotfl: (Hint: try the 100 calorie cookie packs instead, for 2 points) ;)

Back to tough: You're NOT at Goal Yet! Onward and Downward Girl! Back OP! Move, Move, MOVE!

Think about a Newer, Smaller size pair of jeans, ok?!?! :goodvibes

Now, what are you gonna do?!?!?!

How'd I do? :confused3 :blush:

:sunny:

heatherfeather24
10-13-2005, 06:08 PM
Thanks Kim Raye -- ya done good! ::yes::

I weigh in on Sat. and was originally going to use a no-weigh pass. BUT, I think seeing the damage that I've done over the past two weeks will go a long way towards getting me back on board. :sad2:

As for the 100 calorie packs . . . I love 'em. The trick is just one pack ;) :rolleyes1

Lindamary123
10-13-2005, 06:27 PM
2 for me this week for a total of 10.8!

KimRaye
10-14-2005, 12:07 AM
As for the 100 calorie packs . . . I love 'em. The trick is just one pack ;) :rolleyes1 :rotfl: YOU CAN DO IT!!!! :cheer2:

BTW, did you see the Chicago-area DIS Meet thread? http://***************/showthread.php?t=934305 Join us!!

WEIGH to GOOOOOO Lindamary!!!! :cheer2: :banana:

TammyNC
10-16-2005, 04:49 PM
I don't think I reported my WI from last week. I was down 3.2 pounds bringing me to 12.8 since 8/29/05. I was really happy with the loss because I wasn't expecting it. I am always happy with any loss and usually expect around .5 each week so I am sure that my body will be getting back into it's routine this coming WI.

Keep up the great work everyone!

KimRaye
10-17-2005, 12:20 PM
Happy Monday everyone! :wave: The :yo-yo: maintainer lost .5 this week, taking me back up to 79 lbs lost. Hey, I'm just glad to still be maintaining. :cool1:Can we have a nice, warm welcome to the :yo-yo: .5 lb I got back today? :rotfl:

Mermaid02
10-18-2005, 06:50 AM
Just started WW (again) yesterday. I'm within 4 pounds of my all time highest :earseek: I plan on having a FANTASTIC first week :banana:

TammyNC
10-18-2005, 12:32 PM
I was down .8 this morning at WW. That puts me at 13.6 since joining the end of August.

Kristi1357
10-19-2005, 06:51 AM
I plan on having a FANTASTIC first week :banana:

With that attitude you certainly will! :cool1:

I was up .2 last night and I thought that was great! You see, I finally had to switch over to more fall/winter type clothes for weigh-in. Through last week, I was wearing these really thin capri pants each week. Last night I weighed in in jeans - and they weighed 14 oz. more than the capris! (yes, I weighed them on my kitchen scale, lol!) So, I sort of really went down this past week! ;)

I am going to seriously kick it up a notch this week. I have been doing WW a year now and am down 28 lbs. I have about 9 more to goal and have been stuck at this weight for about 2 months. I have not exercised one bit as of yet - time to get going! :banana: I wanna stop paying WW!!!!

Denine
10-19-2005, 11:03 AM
I am disappointed. I thought for sure I lost something this week and nothing, nada, zilch.

DH gained a pound. He now weighs more on WW than he did before we started.

airhead
10-19-2005, 12:14 PM
i started back on WW and walking EVERY day. I have lost 8lbs!!

Kristi1357
10-20-2005, 04:35 AM
i started back on WW and walking EVERY day. I have lost 8lbs!!

Woo Hoo! :cool1:

dkostel
10-20-2005, 12:17 PM
Just joined last night, so no loss yet, but I'm very excited. I really liked our meeting leader, her name was Mickey & she was decked in Mickey Mouse head to toe. Another couple who started last night had just gotten back from their WDW honeymoon.

lisaviolet
10-20-2005, 07:04 PM
Thanks for sharing all of your stories. Congratulations to all of you.

Started two weeks ago. Lost 5+ the first and 1.4 the second.

KimRaye
10-21-2005, 01:15 AM
Welcome!! :wave: Congratulations!!!!! :cool1: And Weigh to Go everyone!! :cheer2:

Keep posting your updates, please!!! :goodvibes

KimRaye
10-24-2005, 01:26 PM
Can we have a nice, warm welcome to the :yo-yo: .5 lb I got back today? :rotfl:And now we can say farewell :wave2: to that same .5 lb :yo-yo: that I lost today. :teeth: :wave2:

How's everyone else doing? :confused3

Have a great week! :cheer2:

plutosmyfav
10-24-2005, 01:34 PM
Bye-bye Kim's .5 :rotfl:

I barely squeeked by with my LT WI this month :rolleyes: I finally got up the courage to WI on Sat and was 1.8 lbs above goal (keeping me within LT requirements). Phew!

THIS month I am GOING to get down a bit. Yes I am!!!!!

Sunny

heatherfeather24
10-24-2005, 07:36 PM
Down 3.2! :cool1: :cool1:

:earseek: It's amazing how the plan works when I actually manage to follow it! :earseek:

New goal: not worrying about the number of pounds or the dress size for the next month, just trying to stay OP until Thanksgiving!

We'll deal with the holidays when we get there.

On the down side, threw out my back yesterday, so activity will be nonexistent for the next two weeks or so -- thus, the new goal.

Take care all!!

KimRaye
10-24-2005, 11:05 PM
GOOD FOR YOU SUNNY!!! :cheer2:

Down 3.2! :cool1: :cool1:WEIGH TO GO!!! :cheer2:

:earseek: It's amazing how the plan works when I actually manage to follow it! :earseek: :rotfl2: Yes, it is! :rotfl:

New goal: not worrying about the number of pounds or the dress size for the next month, just trying to stay OP until Thanksgiving!I think that's an EXCELLENT goal, at any time! :banana: :cool1: Good inspiration too! :goodvibes

On the down side, threw out my back yesterday, :guilty: Sorry to hear that. Don't push yourself too soon. Make sure you're fully healed, and ease yourself back into exercising. ;) Speedy recovery.

Ok WWs, where are the rest of you?!?! :confused3

:sunny:

turtle51
10-25-2005, 10:51 PM
My second weigh in and I lost 1 pound exactly. Im down 6.4 pounds. My goal was to loose my 10% weight by new years so I could treat myself to a new shirt when I go to disneyland. But ive decided even If I get close that its ok. I know that 1 pound is 1 pound less then I weighed last week.

KimRaye
10-25-2005, 11:00 PM
:cheer2: Congrats turtle51! :cheer2: Think of it as 6.4 in 2 weeks!!! :cool1: That is just great! :Pinkbounc Continued success! Keep us posted please. :goodvibes

crafter1003
10-26-2005, 09:00 AM
hi
I haven't posted in awhile.. :confused3 I was doing great. I can't seem to lose the one pound to make it ten pounds!!! This week I am kicking it into action and exercising and drinking my water which I haven't been very good with!!!!! This week I am up due (I hope to tom)
agggh!!!
Michelle

TammyNC
10-26-2005, 09:09 AM
I went to WI this week and had put on .4 of a pound. I had been gone on a retreat this past weekend where meals were included so there weren't any options on what to eat. I really did well on portion control and never finished anything on my plate. I also was careful when picking desserts and only had two and they were both sugar free. I also made myself have a salad at lunch and dinner each day. I know that if I hadn't watched I would have gained more than I did. I wasn't discouraged because this is the first gain I've had since joining at the end of August. I am just working extra hard this week to get that off plus more. I am now at 13.2 since joining.

Denine
10-26-2005, 10:51 AM
gained my pound back.

TammyNC
10-26-2005, 11:04 AM
gained my pound back.

Don't let it get you discouraged. We will both have a better WI next week. :sunny:

Tera
10-26-2005, 05:54 PM
I lost 1.8 pounds at my WI for a total of 67.4 pounds. Three more weeks and I'll be lifetime!!!

jimmytammy
10-27-2005, 03:46 AM
Forgot to log-out DH. ;)

TammyNC
10-27-2005, 03:47 AM
I lost 1.8 pounds at my WI for a total of 67.4 pounds. Three more weeks and I'll be lifetime!!!

Congratulations on a wonderful accomplishment. :cool1: You have done great! I can't wait until I am posting that kind of success, it will be a while, but I will get there.

heatherfeather24
10-27-2005, 11:10 AM

:cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

Congrats! Another WW DISer to add to my list of inspiration!

:cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

Tera
10-27-2005, 12:53 PM
Thanks Tammy - You'll definitely be celebrating your accomplishments soon and make sure you celebrate them even if they are small.

Thanks Heather - Never thought of myself as a inspiration, but I'll take it :flower:

dkostel
10-28-2005, 09:15 AM
1st WI last night, 2.2 down. I'll definitely take it!

heatherfeather24
10-31-2005, 10:23 AM
Pleased to report, my second week back truly OP and I'm down 2 :goodvibes

Now, I must resist the big candy jar at work today . . .

KimRaye
10-31-2005, 01:41 PM
Well, how's this for variety.....instead of the :yo-yo: .5 lb every week, I'm up a WHOLE lb this week!! :rotfl2:

Better watch myself this week! :rolleyes1

KimRaye
10-31-2005, 01:43 PM
Weigh to Go, LOSERS!! :teeth: :cheer2:

plutosmyfav
10-31-2005, 02:16 PM
Well, how's this for variety.....instead of the :yo-yo: .5 lb every week, I'm up a WHOLE lb this week!! :rotfl2:

Better watch myself this week! :rolleyes1

Me, too!!!!! Luckily, I already did my Oct LT WI or I would've had to pay :rolleyes:

OK, here's to a serious OP week!

Sunny

KimRaye
11-01-2005, 01:33 AM
Me, too!!!!! :rotfl: Sorry Sunny, I'm not laughing AT you, I'm laughing WITH you! ;) :goodvibes We KNOW this is nothing we can't handle, right? ;) Just look at what we've done! We will manage this! :goodvibes :cheer2:

We're supposed to set an example, right? ;)

Kristi1357
11-02-2005, 07:44 AM
I weighed in last night and was up 3 lbs. Totally expected it though since I just got back from Disney and was not an angel! ;) I am determined to have that 3 off, plus more this week.

Keep up the good work everyone!

Denine
11-02-2005, 01:55 PM
I lost my 1 pound again. I need to get back to 25 pounds lost. I am at 24. I don't change my siggy for inspiration.

Lindamary123
11-05-2005, 10:33 AM
This week was a slow one. Only 0.2. I have to keep up with my water!

buzzmom3
11-06-2005, 05:03 PM
I love this thread! I started WW Oct 5th at 190lbs. That's heavier than I was when I was pregnant :blush: So far, I've lost 12lbs :goodvibes I love the Flex plan! This thread will definitly help keep me motivated. I need to get down to around 145 to 150lbs. I know I can do it!

TammyNC
11-07-2005, 09:36 AM
This week was a slow one. Only 0.2. I have to keep up with my water!

I have such a hard time getting my water in during the fall and winter. This is something I have got to stay focused on too.

LglBlonde
11-07-2005, 09:40 AM
I've been yoyoing about 5-7 lbs (I got to 180 on 10/23 eek!) But I've recommitted to counting points, and have done so for two weeks now!

10/25 176.5
11/1 175.0

I think I'll make my "Weigh-In Days" on Tuesdays.

KimRaye
11-07-2005, 01:55 PM
I think I'll make my "Weigh-In Days" on Tuesdays.Ok, we'll see ya back here tomorrow then! ;)

Drink that water!!! :drinking:

No :yo-yo: for me this week. I managed to maintain the WHOLE lb I was up last week. :rolleyes: Still within range tho, no need to panic. :teeth:

Have a great week one and all! :wave:

heatherfeather24
11-07-2005, 03:06 PM
Howdy ladies. :wave2:

Up 1 lb for me this week. Halloween was not my friend.

But, the trend seems to remain: up 1, down 1.5 - 2. As long as the downs keep outpacing the ups, I can't really complain. :rotfl:

Have a great week!
HF24

LglBlonde
11-08-2005, 08:43 AM
Down 2.5 from last week to 172.5! :banana:

Total: 4 lbs since 10/25. (44.5 lbs lost since Jan. 2001 - first WW attempt)

Goal: 169 by Turkey Day & 165 by Christmas! :goodvibes

Stepharia
11-08-2005, 03:38 PM
Down 2.4 this week. I was so happy I finally hit the 10lb mark, total loss so far, 10.6lbs. I was glad since I had gained 3.2 when I went to WDW first week of Oct.

Carrieberry
11-08-2005, 03:47 PM
Ok, have not been here for awhile! Moved in September to a new state and also went to WDW By the time I was done with it all I had gianed back every pound I lost back in August. So I started over and here is my journal!
10/01/05-start
10/07/05-(-6.5)
10/14/05-(-4.0) Total to date- (-10.5)
10/21/05-(-2.0) Total to date- (-12.5)
10/28/05(+/- 0) BAD WEEK!
11/04/05(-2.0) Total to date (-14.5)

Weigh again on Friday but since TOM is here not very optimistic!
Keep up the great work everyone!
My goal is to get down to 165 by New Years! About 15 more to go!

TammyNC
11-08-2005, 07:30 PM
I went to WI this morning and was down .8 this week. Nothing big, but I'll take it. I have lost 14 pounds since starting WW the end of August. Let's keep going everyone.

KimRaye
11-09-2005, 12:28 AM
Hellllllooooo :wave: and CONGRATS :cheer2: LOSERS!!!! :goodvibes :teeth:

Kristi1357
11-09-2005, 07:07 AM
I gained 3 last week after WDW.

Last night I was down 1.2 lbs. I was hoping to get rid of all 3 lbs. last week - but a loss, is a loss!

Keep up the great work you guys!
Kristi

buzzmom3
11-12-2005, 02:58 PM
I lost 3 lbs this week. Now I've lost a total of 15 lbs., only 30 more to go!

Kristi1357
11-14-2005, 09:44 AM
I lost 3 lbs this week. Now I've lost a total of 15 lbs., only 30 more to go!

Woo Hoo!!! :cool1:

TammyNC
11-14-2005, 10:28 AM
I had my WI this morning, did lose but didn't gain either. Way to go everyone, keep up the great work.

heatherfeather24
11-14-2005, 10:49 AM
Missed my weigh in this week, but wanted to stop in to say :wave2: anyway.

:cheer2: Congrats to the losers, the maintainers, the only-a-small-gainers, and anyone else who's working hard to stick with the program! :cheer2:

KimRaye
11-14-2005, 02:15 PM
I stayed the same this week. :rolleyes1

Tera
11-15-2005, 09:03 PM
I made LIFETIME!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1:

After joining WW August 29, 2004, I finally made it :banana: :banana: Now the past couple of weeks, I've lost and gained, lost and gained and even though I'm not at "my" goal, I'm still 3 pounds under my WW goal, so I'm good.

It's been a long hard road and I started off weighing 208 pounds and as of today, I'm 142. My goal is to be in the 130's, so just a few more pounds to go.

I'm going to try and post some before and after pictures soon (if I can get Sunny to help me *hint hint*)

Thank you for everyone's support over the past 14 1/2 months and I hope I can be as supportive as everyone has been here for me. :flower:

KimRaye
11-15-2005, 11:44 PM
WEIGH TO GO TERESA!!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON A HEALTHIER YOU!!! :goodvibes :cool1: :cheer2: :banana: :thewave: :jumping3: :flower1: :hyper: :jumping1:

Kristi1357
11-16-2005, 07:32 AM
CONGRATULATIONS TERESA!!! :banana:

I, on the other hand, gained .4 last night. Ugh. I am so upset - I have been hanging around the same 5 pound span since JULY! :confused3 I am trying the wendie plan this week to shake things up. We'll see...

plutosmyfav
11-16-2005, 10:41 AM
Congratulations Teresa :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana:

You did it!!!! :goodvibes :teeth:

I am more than happy to help with pics! Just PM me when you need help. I can't wait to see them :)

Sunny

psiprez
11-18-2005, 10:13 PM
Yippeeeee!

I promised myself in Sept. that I would lose 10 lbs. before our Jan. trip.

Today I am 20 lbs. down!

Makes me think the other 30 are possible... :)

KimRaye
11-19-2005, 01:49 AM
Makes me think the other 30 are possible... :)ABSOLUTELY!!! WEIGH TO GO!!! :cheer2: Welcome to WW WISH!! :wave:

TammyNC
11-20-2005, 03:44 AM
Everyone is doing great. Keep up the hard work because it is paying off. I didn't lose or gain last week but really hoping for at least a small loss before Thanksgiving. :flower:

KimRaye
11-22-2005, 11:35 PM
I stayed the same this week. :rolleyes1Ditto this week. :rolleyes1

Let's hear from everybody!!! :listen:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :goodvibes

Katy Belle
11-23-2005, 07:39 AM
Hello all!

I started WW two weeks ago. I weigh on Wednesdays. I started at 210. Last week was 207 and this week is 206. My mini goal is to be to 198, down 12, by Christmas day.

Congratulations to all you losers!!
Katy :sunny:

plutosmyfav
11-23-2005, 08:37 AM
I've been avoiding getting my November Lifetime WI :rolleyes1 I'm going on Friday no matter what!

Great start, Katy Belle!!!! :cheer2:

Remember everyone, enjoy Thanksgiving but don't go overboard :goodvibes

Sunny

Kristi1357
11-24-2005, 06:48 AM
I did the Wendie plan faithfully last week and lost 2 lbs.! This is a major loss for me! :cool1: I really think I tend to get in a rut, and eat the same things all the time, and the same amount of pts. every day. Shaking things up really helped. I am still not at my so-far lowest, but darn close - and 9 lbs. to goal. Maybe I finally broke through the plateua I've been sitting at since this summer. I hope Turkey Day doesn't mess me up too much!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Kristi

LglBlonde
11-24-2005, 06:04 PM
Yippee - 168.5 today on my mom's scale. Met my mini-goal of 169 by Turkey day, though who knows how much I gained!

plutosmyfav
11-26-2005, 09:29 AM
Congrats Kristi and LglBlonde :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I finally made it over for my Nov LT WI on Friday. I'm pretty psyched to be able to get up the day after T-day and go WI and be at goal :banana:

Let's stay steady through the Holidays!

Sunny

misha
11-26-2005, 12:06 PM
Hi Everyone!
Just found the DisBoards about a month ago thanks to my Sis - we're all going on an a DCL cruise in December together. I'm now a fullfledged addict!

I was very excited to to find a WW thread (and what a huge thread it is!)

I lost about 30lbs using Jenny Craig in 2004 but because they supply the food it's more difficult to translate into real life - their food is practically salt free! So after gaining back about 10 lbs I started WW in April 2005. I used the flex plan and use the online features including the on-the-go program on my palm pilot (what a great tool!) I managed to re-lose the 10 lbs then drifted away again. Seems once I get down to about 154 lbs it's more difficult to lose and I get discouraged and let the kids talk me into ordering pizza ;) !

So now with our cruise 2 weeks away I started back on the program full swing! I lost 2.5 lbs the first week and we'll see on Monday how much damage I did on Turkay day! Hopefully the hours of shopping and walking on Friday will conteract some of it!

You guys are all doing such a great job! Any tips on how to fit in excercise with 2 kids and a job? I think that's where I'm really lacking!

Here's to getting off a few more lbs in the next 2 weeks! :earboy2:

Michelle
:earsgirl: :earsboy: princess: :wizard:

Denine
11-26-2005, 04:49 PM
My WI was Wednesday and I lost my pound again. Who knows about next week?

KimRaye
11-28-2005, 01:30 PM
:wave: everyone!!

Today was NOT a good WI. :rolleyes: I am up 2 lbs! Normally I'd blame Thanksgiving, and move on, but I woke up with horrible stomach cramps this morning, and I'm thinking it's something I ate last night, and I was severely bloated, so maybe when this bug passes, I'll lose those 2lbs. :confused3 We'll see. For now I'm not worried tho, except that I want to make these cramps go away. I feel :sick:

Fess up everyone! How'd YOU do over the Holiday???? :confused3 ;)

plutosmyfav
11-28-2005, 02:05 PM
Kim :grouphug: So sorry you are feeling bad.

I went in for my November Lifetime WI on Friday morning :earseek: Knowing I was going to do that kept me in check on Thansgiving. I'm just back from my WW at Work and WI 2 lbs down since Friday :earseek: I'm finally under goal. Phew!

Sunny

KimRaye
11-28-2005, 02:09 PM
2 lbs gone after Thanksgiving, Sunny?!!? :cheer2: WOW, that's fabulous!! :cool1:

(But, did you have to send them to me?) :rotfl: ;)

Great job!! :teeth:

Denine
11-30-2005, 01:38 PM
No loss or gain this week which is great since it was Thanksgiving!

Kristi1357
12-01-2005, 06:01 AM
I was up .4 this week. Not too bad with Thanksgiving and all.

I just wish it was nothing, or even a small loss since we are headed to WDW tomorrow! :banana:

heatherfeather24
12-05-2005, 11:14 AM
Hi Guys!

Long time no see. Happy to report that I was down 1 lb this week. :cool1:

I hit a wall following the program over the past few weeks, so I upped my activity. Seems to be working so far.

:cold: With this lovely Chicago cold front, the new challenge becomes getting my behind to the gym when its 18 degrees outside. :cold:

Anyone have any good exercise tape recommendations for when it's just too cold to leave the house? :confused3

Have a great week!
HF24

LglBlonde
12-05-2005, 12:34 PM
I did weigh 170.5 this weekend! So, all was well. But then, I had a positive HPT - so no more WW for me!!