PDA

View Full Version : Fave Character breakfast for adults?

DisneyJen0504
09-14-2004, 05:12 PM
My DH and I love to do atleast one character breakfast while in WDW. We are trying to decide which one to do next trip for our anniversary. What is your favorite and why? Thank you!

jennymouse
09-14-2004, 05:44 PM
For breakfast I prefer either the Crystal Palace or Cape May Cafe for the food.

Dinner would be Liberty Tree Tavern.

Aimeedyan
09-14-2004, 05:53 PM
We have enjoyed the PSB the most so far, since the Princesses are our favorites and DH LOVES Jasmine =)

Snurk71
09-14-2004, 08:26 PM
1900 Park Fare - consistently gets the adult vote for best breakfast buffet on property (food and characters), as long as the made to order omelet chef is working.

punkin
09-15-2004, 06:01 AM
Crystal Palace for the food and Pooh and Tigger and Eyeore.

swilphil
09-15-2004, 07:17 AM
I also like the food and atmosphere at Crystal Palace. Make a PS before the park opens on a non-EE day. It's fun to get into the park early, and you can leave breakfast and hop on a ride right at 9 a.m.

cinderella_belle
09-15-2004, 10:23 PM
Cape May Cafe - Great food selection. Chip and Dale are always teasing each other. I have a favorite server there her name is Sami she works Mon - Fri and has always made my time there a little extra special and has taken some of the best pictures for me.

Tinkerbellmom33
09-16-2004, 08:48 AM
I loved Chef Mickeys!! I second Cape May, I haven't tried it yet, but it looks like so much fun!! I love Goofy. :earboy2:

HappyGramma
09-16-2004, 01:48 PM
Crystal Palace. I thought that the food was great. The selection at the buffet was very good. No complaints at all with the service either. What was really nice is that we were 4 adult women and the characters took the time to stop by our table several times and took the time for pictures and autographs. We really had a great time here.::yes:: I have PS's for our upcoming trip.

sleepydog25
09-16-2004, 02:16 PM
Aimeedyan is right. The Princess Storybook is quite delightful. Not only did our 4-yr old DD love the princesses, but I thought Jasmine was quite nice, too! ;) (For my money, though, I prefer Pocahontas!) Anyway, it's a fun experience and the food when we went was quite good: cinnamon rolls, fresh fruit, all-u-care-to-eat skillet with bacon, eggs, sausage, biscuits, and some great cheesy potatoes. Have fun choosing!