PDA

View Full Version : Photos of Rich Hyams

Richyams
09-12-2004, 09:15 AM
Hey guys- I know some were asking for pics so that they could attach a face to the memories.

I just made this site for him, and it's small and takes about two seconds to look at, so if anyone's interested-

http://www.geocities.com/snarlgrrl

-Jacqueline

CarolA
09-12-2004, 09:24 AM
Thanks so much!

Happy Birthday Cat
09-12-2004, 09:25 AM
Thank you for putting a face to the name.

HBC

AZKathy
09-12-2004, 10:31 AM
Thank you very much!

mbb
09-12-2004, 11:01 AM
we're all thinking of you and your daughter...

Signing off now in memory...

:sunny:

donald...really
09-12-2004, 11:42 AM
Almost exactly how I pictured him. Thanks...

JessetheCowgirl
09-12-2004, 03:21 PM
I can't get these to load?

Lisa, I am praying for you and your daughter.

bunnymkc
09-12-2004, 03:43 PM
Lisa, thank you so much and my God bless you and your daughter..Rich always made me laugh but most important he always made me THINK..Thanks for sharing him with us..Marianne

DarrenSt
09-12-2004, 03:47 PM
Ok just a quick question which one is the wife and which one is the daughter they both look very young.

Beca
09-12-2004, 04:37 PM
Jacqueline -

Thanks so much for posting pics of your dad!! What a thoughtful thing to do...my thoughts and prayers are with you right now. I have thought of you EVERY day since I heard the news. I hope you realize how many people are thinking of you, and wishing you all the strength and courage at this time. Your dad made a difference in the lives of SOO many...even people on the boards here who never met him. I didn't think OKW would appeal to me, but I almost did an add-on there just because of your dad's comments (I am a BWV owner)...I will DEFINITELY check out OKW when we go home in Dec...and, I will think of him the entire time I am there!!!!

Your dad was one of the funniest, and most gifted writers I have ever had the pleasure of reading. You were blessed to have him as a father, and as the mother of a beautiful 2 year-old daughter...I can tell you this...having you in his life allowed him to fight to stay here even longer...your presence kept him alive. If he could've possibly stayed longer to be with you...he would still be here...but know, that your love kept him here longer than if he had never been blessed with you. The love we have for our children is what gives us the courage to go on every day...I'm sure that was the same for your father.

I wish you all the best,

:wave:

Beca

RuthnPaul
09-12-2004, 07:30 PM
Jacqueline: Thanks for posting the photos of you and your mom & dad. It's obvious to see how much your dad loved you and your mom! Knowing how much people cared for and respected your dad will help you and your mom in the healing process. God bless!

travelbug
09-12-2004, 07:35 PM
Thanks, Jacqueline! Unfortunately I can't get the link to open for some reason. I did catch some other pictures of your dad on another thread. :D

Continued prayers and encouragement to you and your mom. :wave2:

Jacksmom99
09-13-2004, 09:51 PM
Thanks for posting the pictures. You guys look like you were having a ball! May all those happy memories help you in the grieving and healing process.

Kim

nydizfan
09-14-2004, 01:29 AM
thanks jaqui....hope i spelled ur name right...soorry...dave

ArnyVee
09-14-2004, 06:17 AM
Even though I never pictured a face with the posts, I think that he looks just like I would imagine.

Good luck to the family Jacqueline!

JimC
09-14-2004, 06:24 AM
Thanks, Jacqueline!

Tigger1
09-14-2004, 06:42 AM
Thanks for the pics. I also am wondering who is the daughter and is the mom.

Tigger

POOH&PIGLET
09-14-2004, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Tigger1
Thanks for the pics. I also am wondering who is the daughter and is the mom.

Tigger

I thought the same thing!

God bless you both Lisa & Jacqueline.

joepoe
09-14-2004, 08:16 AM
Wow, thanks for the pics. This tragedy just reminds me what is important to me. The wife and kids. Enjoy life, folks. Hug you family. Spend lots of time with them. It will be over before we know it.

mckryan
09-14-2004, 06:10 PM
Jacqueline,

I played with the pictures tonight and corrected the color so you guys aren't so purple! :teeth:

http://people.delphiforums.com/christar/adisney1.jpg
http://people.delphiforums.com/christar/adisney2.jpg

Richyams
09-15-2004, 07:59 PM
Wow- Thank you so much for modifying those pics for me! The purple hue was a bit, er, unflattering. :rolleyes:

mckryan
09-15-2004, 08:04 PM
Well, I suppose you could say you were purple space aliens! I was just messing around with them and got them looking a little more normal and wanted to share them with you. They are both such great pictures!

ReneeQ
09-18-2004, 09:48 PM
Jacqui,
Thanks so much for sharing these pictures!