PDA

View Full Version : Are there EVER discount codes for WL in January?

RChobby
09-10-2004, 01:12 AM
I'm a rank newbie to these boards. Are there ever discount codes for stays at the Wilderness Lodge in January? We are trying to take a short trip from Jan 12 to Jan 16.
Thanks for any info!

ReneeDisney
09-10-2004, 10:26 AM
WELCOME!
January falls in value season, according to WDW website (Jan. 1 - February 16th) therefore you should have some good rates to choose from . Im my experience, value season offers some of the best discounted room rates, with Annual passholder and general public discount codes. You can keep checking back to these boards, for updated information on January room rates. As far as I know, all resorts are included in discounts, so we'll keep our fingers crossed and sprinkle pixie dust for discounted room rates for Wilderness Lodge in January!

Again,welcome to the DisBoards- a wonderful place with helpful people and lots of information! :sunny:

ptrbryant
09-10-2004, 10:29 AM
YES!!! We've gotten discounts at WL twice at the end of January...about $129/nt.!!!
Karla B.:sunny:

mousy_in_canada
09-10-2004, 11:51 AM
Does anyone know what is the lowest FW cabins has been for January?
TIA

Blondie
09-10-2004, 01:24 PM
In January 2003 we paid $119 per night at the WL. The rate was the same for AKL.

Can't help with the FW Cabins rates, sorry.

Taratink
09-10-2004, 01:56 PM
Are these codes good for every room type? woods, courtyard?

RumpleMom
09-10-2004, 02:23 PM
Anyone have an idea about an OKW studio price for early January?

Gary M
09-10-2004, 04:25 PM
As mentioned keep an eye on these boards and www.mousesavers.com

We have gone to WDW several times in January and have always gotten a good room discount.

Blondie
09-10-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Taratink
Are these codes good for every room type? woods, courtyard?

The $119 rate we had was for a standard view, but I asked for and received a complimentary upgrade to woods view, which actually was a view of the Wilderness Lodge Villas, which wasn't bad at all!

Here is the view we had in our "woods view" room. Yes, that is frost on the roof, it got down to 28 degrees the night before!

http://worldzone.net/anime/butterflae//wlfrost.jpg

*edited to add photo*