PDA

View Full Version : availability Fri & Sat Oct 8&9?


newholiday
09-09-2004, 06:21 PM
ok so how long can I wait before everything in WDW is booked for Fri & Sat Oct 8&9?
Im expecting to move from our 1B at VWL for these 2dates as currently planned.
Just heard that MILs Barefoot Bay home has damage. She's not sure what she's doing. If we find we wont be going back to her home whats the absolute latest we can wait to get a room Oct 8&9? What codes are currently out? and cancellation fees? Just looking to see what I may be up against - thank you

mikesmom
09-09-2004, 06:28 PM
If you are talking about extending at VWL, last I heard they were booked solid for those dates, no availability at all. Pretty much the story for all the DVC properties. If you had this on cash, I'd check with MS pretty quick to get something held if anything is available.

newholiday
09-09-2004, 06:50 PM
No I was thinking of cash somewhere on Disney property
we would be packing up and changing where we stay for those 2nights as planned

blz85
09-09-2004, 07:37 PM
I reserved rooms at BC two weeks ago with no problems but i am a authorized disney vacation specialist so that helps.

Maryjane1
09-09-2004, 08:30 PM
I just called to change places and was told there is nothing with or with out a code other than a suite or the honymoon room So good luck you may hae to go off property to stay those two nights

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo