PDA

View Full Version : Modified Existing Res Rate with a Code!!

Toad
09-09-2004, 04:45 PM
I just called and was able to pull $80 per night off my room at WL in November. I used code BAT.

The CM could only give me the rate for nights 3 through 7 of my stay, and said I would have to "check-out/check in" on day 3 and hope they gave me the same room. He put me on hold and then came back to say I could probably take care of everying on the day I first check in and all the rate changes would be done at that time. Both rates are on the same reservation number.

Thanks for all the advice!!

MECH8T7
09-09-2004, 05:00 PM
Did you try to see if you could get the other days using the "BBE" code for Canadian visitors? (I am trying to find out whether Disney allocates additional rooms for its "Canadian" offers (like the BBE code) or is it just a code that they are using for internal marketing purposes to identify Canadians who have booked at BAT rates)

Toad
09-09-2004, 05:09 PM
I did not ask about BBE. The advertisment I saw on the Canadian "official" site makes a reference to that code being for value resorts. It says there are "other great rates avaialble for moderate and deluxe" so I looked for the BAT code over on Mouse-savers.

The CM knew I was Canadian because we confirmed my mailing address and he never mentioned the BBE code for the first two nights. I did ask if there was anything else for night 1 and 2, but night 1 of my stay is the last day of one of the black-out days so it probably wouldn't have been discounted anyway. There was nothing available he said. But I am very happy with what I did get.

dpic
09-09-2004, 05:26 PM
Please check the WDE website and look for the "Fall Into Great Rates" offer. It's code BAS, and you'll save a lot with those, too. Just plug in your dates and WL to see if there are any code dates available for your stay.

Rpsemont
09-10-2004, 08:44 AM
Please check the WDE website and look for the "Fall Into Great Rates" offer

What the WDE website?

rapriebe
09-10-2004, 11:46 AM
I'm sure that WDE was just a typo - he probably means WDW