PDA

View Full Version : fridge in POFQ ?

RHONDALEE
09-09-2004, 10:01 AM
I know they are putting a fridge in all the deluxe and moderate resorts and since they just re-did POFQ - is there a fridge in all the rooms there now? My boyfriend and I leave on Sunday and I was thinking of bringing along peanut butter/jelly and cereal just in case Ivan keeps us in the room for a while, but I need milk with both of these things. Anything other suggestions on what to bring that won't need to be in a fridge or won't spoil in a couple of days??????????

Thanks in advance for any and all thoughts

Rhonda

johnnymosh
09-09-2004, 10:49 AM
just ask at the front desk when you check in, they'll bring one up to your room (based on availability)........... the rooms don't have them unless you ask............ i just got back from FQ, the resort looks great, very nice makeover:bounce:

goofydad621
09-09-2004, 01:05 PM
I was talkin to a cm at the desk at POFQ yesterday and she told me that they were installing the fridges as we spoke.

Dave

mikesluss
09-09-2004, 02:02 PM
Read on www.allearsnet.com last week that they were going to do this will help us in dec due to travelling with young ones who dont eat at regular times ones fussy other is just plain nuts i think oldest 6 eats two bites and is full other dd 20 months eats everything just often

jann1033
09-09-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by RHONDALEE
I know they are putting a fridge in all the deluxe and moderate resorts and since they just re-did POFQ - is there a fridge in all the rooms there now? My boyfriend and I leave on Sunday and I was thinking of bringing along peanut butter/jelly and cereal just in case Ivan keeps us in the room for a while, but I need milk with both of these things. Anything other suggestions on what to bring that won't need to be in a fridge or won't spoil in a couple of days??????????

Thanks in advance for any and all thoughts

Rhonda

sorry, I know this won't help you but could you post when you get back as to if they are or are not installed( selfishly want to know for dec!!!) Thanks!:teeth: