PDA

View Full Version : Okay, for you fanatics: who's going Sept '05?

Minderbinder5
09-09-2004, 09:00 AM
So I've seen lots of postings for Dec '04, Feb '05, and even May '05, but who out there is planning out a year ahead of time? I'm sure y'all have to exist! I'm so excited to be going next Sept!!!!!!! :hyper: It will be my first trip since 1988 when I was 7, and my BF's very first trip to WDW. We go to DL at least once a year, and I am having a blast researching and planning this trip. Already have our hotel reservations at WL, and I've still got months to wait for the AP rates to come out. :rolleyes: So, while we wait, why don't we share the things we're learning/planning for Sept. Join me in the long but exciting fifty-one week foxtrot!

:earsboy:

chelle89
09-09-2004, 10:40 AM
I am!!! I am!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
One year from today I'll be in POFQ.:jester: How quick can we make a year go by???:scratchin

2MuchOhana
09-09-2004, 10:45 AM
We are! We are staying at BWI and the Poly for the first time! Can't wait! Praying the hurricanes stay away! I don't want to cancel!

Jodi :D

Minderbinder5
09-09-2004, 11:28 AM
I don't want to jinx it, but this is the 1st time in 100 years that the hurricanes have been so bad. I've head of people who've gone in years past in Sept and they have some or little rain.

Also, when I last went to the World, we stayed in Poly and loved it! If you have kids, they are going to have a lot of fun. It really feels like you're on vacation overseas on some island. I just remember the cute character breakfast at Ohana, the big luou (sp?) dinner show, and the white sandy beaches. It's wonderful!

:earsboy:

jobanana
09-09-2004, 11:47 AM
ME :bounce: ME :Pinkbounc ME:hyper:

one year from now my car will packed and just waiting to roll out the drive. VROOM VROOM!

Yes, I admit it. My name's Joanna and I am a dork.::yes::

ladyv
09-09-2004, 12:07 PM
Ooh - I am! I'm planning our HM for late Sept '05
Is it horrible that my FI and I are more excited about going to Disney than the actual wedding?
:o

animallover
09-09-2004, 12:23 PM
After what's happened this September (we know that this is something that hasn't happened) even if the rooms were really cheap, you couldn't get us down there.

We will go next fall, but not till the middle of Decemeber.

pearlieq
09-09-2004, 12:36 PM
Never! We leave tomorrow morning and aren't coming home until 9/25/04, but you couldn't pay me enough to do this again!

I'm constantly rearranging transfer, I've been on the phone to DCL at least twice a day, and I'm up every three hours checking hurricane tracking maps. This is no vacation...

I'm sure it will be better once I get there, but I don't ever want to have to go through this again!

#1Disfann
09-09-2004, 12:37 PM
I am going next September. Actually, I'll already be home this time next year. We are going September 1-8. Ressies made at POR (my favorite!) and just starting the long wait for any AP discounts. This will be my first time with an AP so I'm really planning 2 trips. I will be going back in August 2006 and because admission will be paid for (by the AP), I am staying at least 12 nights! Can't wait till September!! Happy counting!:wave:

Kimberle
09-09-2004, 12:38 PM
Probably, for the next couple of years (before dd gets to big to take out of school.) We go every Sept.

#1Disfann
09-09-2004, 12:40 PM
All my trips to WDW have been in August, September (more than once) and October. Never have I had to watch or worry about the weather. Hoping for the same next year. :sunny:

jobanana
09-10-2004, 12:35 AM
I have been to disney 3 times in sept. and have never had a problem. But if it does have bad weather I guess we'll postpone. Not going to worry about something that may or may not happen.

Jasminesmommy
09-10-2004, 12:52 AM
I am I am. I am making it a every year thing. Look at my count down can't wait. I am planning around same time next year and if kids grow I will do a few days in Universal as well.,

n2mm
09-10-2004, 06:10 AM
We'll be there. Unfortunately my birthday is in September and this will be the big one (the same as DL). So will have a family party there. Plan to book the rooms soon. Since hubby is a CM, the rooms rates are pretty good in September since it's value season. Just have to decide were to stay. Will be there over the 9/17th weekend, probably a week. (But will be there 4 times before that date!)

D&R love Disney
09-10-2004, 06:53 AM
I'll probably plan another Labor day weekend trip for next year.

gilld
09-10-2004, 08:44 AM
DH and I will be there from Sept 14th - 29th at DVC BCV and GF Concierge. Really looking forward to going "home" for the first time since joining.

We'll just wait and see regarding weather, I'm sure this year is exceptional.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Aurora in blue
09-10-2004, 09:55 AM
We are planning on going too! We went in Sept 2002 and sometimes it felt like we had the whole world to ourselves. Im not sure where we are staying yet. First we have a trip planned for this Nov./Dec. As soon as we get back from this one we will be planning our Sept. 05 trip. Yeah!!

twingle3
09-10-2004, 10:02 AM
I will be at the Poly Concierge one year from today with my hubby and three wonderful kids. This will be our first real trip to WDW. Hubby and I went in '96 with Oprah when she was down there shooting but it was a whirlwind trip with the taping etc. We are sooooo looking forward to this. Can't wait. I plan on taking tons of pictures and video and spending lots of money.LOL

Simba's Mom
09-10-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by #1Disfann
All my trips to WDW have been in August, September (more than once) and October. Never have I had to watch or worry about the weather. Hoping for the same next year. :sunny:

Whew! Thanks, that makes me feel better! We're going next September, 2005. We've been to WDW 17 times, but we've never been in September. After seeing this year's hurricanes, we were having second thoughts about our choice. Let's just hope this is unusual.