PDA

View Full Version : Quite Pools

Tigger&Tink
09-09-2004, 03:31 AM
Hi,,I have heard/read about QUITE pools,,,which resorts are these at.....are they a pool that is mostly for adults only, to relax, with out the kiddies for a while? I have been to the pools in Pop Century,,and The ALL Stars,,and I wouldn't say any of them were quite pools (LOL) Are these more or less at the MODS or DELUXE?.. Alo can any one tell me how crowded the pools get over in Fort Wilderness???.. (now please do not be upset with me --I LOVE KIDS,,just was wondering about a little less running and yelling for a bit.)

Thanks

Tink

CoolDisneyCat
09-09-2004, 04:36 AM
In my experience, there are fewer kids, or just folks, at the quiet pools. We have enjoyed the ones at BC and BW. They are very nice pools, just no slides and that keeps some of the kids away. I have often seen families with little ones too young for slides.

It always makes me laugh when a hear a mom tell her little ones who are being loud "now you know this is the quiet pool".:D

safetymom
09-09-2004, 05:16 AM
I have stayed at CBR, POR, CSR. The quiet pools are usually very quiet. The one I overlooked at CSR was very noisy until at least midnight. The view was lovely but people were not being quiet.

Typically they aren't as crowded as the main pool. The pool is for everyone not just adults.