PDA

View Full Version : FL RES discounts

peacefulgirl
09-08-2004, 05:20 PM
Need help,

Florida Resident September Room-Only Discount Code

Florida residents can ask for Code EWO and get special discounted rates at select Walt Disney World resorts for check-ins 9/30/04-12/25/04. These discounts are supposedly not available for check-ins 11/10/04-11/13/04 and 11/23/04-11/27/04, but a few people have reported getting the discounts during those periods.

I booked 2 hotel rooms for OCT in my name. I seem to have the job of booking the trip. I am not a FL Res but my SIL is and she is in one of the rooms. Anyone know how that works for the FL Res discount ????? Should I call back ? I didnt even mention it when I called.

How does it work for park tickets ???? If she buys them all, does the discount apply ? I read somewhere they will check proof of residencey .... if they mail the tickets, how would they know who uses them ?

Is the room only discount out yet for OCT 29th travel ? Is this better than the FL res discount ????

HELP !!! PLEASE !!

:crazy:
PG

A Mickeyfan
09-08-2004, 05:32 PM
Your sister should be the one to call, her number will come up on their ID system. She can get I think 2 rooms in her name with the discount. They must be in her name & her address. When checking in, she mush show her picture ID. As far as tickets, only a Fl resident can get them, there must be a pic FL ID for each pass purchased or you cannot get them. Sorry... and yes, FL discount is better than normal codes, however, you can get an AP rate that is like the FL Res Rates for the hotels.

peacefulgirl
09-08-2004, 06:18 PM
Ok I called and this is what happened.....

2 rooms in my name, no problem, they said as long as 1 adult has ID for FL, I get the discount !!!!! :) so now my rate is 79.00/night for all nights... its at all-star movie !

She said park hoppers have no FL discount .

I am happy ! Just saved 180.00 bucks !!!!!!!!! YAY

Thanks

now wondering about her getting her own tickets or is it just the park hoppers that do not have discounts ???? hmmmm

DisneyWisher
09-08-2004, 06:38 PM
Your sister can get the play 4 pass. Its good for 4 days at all of the parks its $119 plus tax. You buy a voucher, when you get to the park they check ID, and give her a hard ticket for it.

peacefulgirl
09-08-2004, 06:42 PM
Sorry Disneywisher I am not following you ???

DisneyWisher
09-08-2004, 07:09 PM
Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of the Play 4 Days Pass. From July 30 - November 21, 2004, Florida Residents can purchase the pass and park hop between the four Theme Parks of the Walt Disney World® Resort for any four days for only $119 (plus tax).*

Plus, the initial cost of the Play 4 Days pass can be applied to the purchase of an Annual or Seasonal Pass!

The Play 4 Days Pass is available at:
Walt Disney World® Theme Park ticket windows
Florida AAA offices
Florida Disney Stores
Florida Residents can also purchase tickets by calling (407) WDW-4DAYS (939-4329)† or buy online.

Proof of Florida residency is required -- you must provide any one of the following:
Florida driver's license
Florida state-issued ID card (must have Florida address)
Florida voter's registration card with corresponding picture ID
A college ID for a Florida college
Florida-based military ID

*Price is for both adult and children tickets.

This is cheaper for your sister (FL resident) than a parh-hopper