PDA

View Full Version : Periodically, check WDW site. Found 2 more nights today.

dpic
09-08-2004, 04:55 PM
I have been trying to pick up 3 more discount days at BAS or BAT codes since their release (I had 6/9 days at BAT and 3/9 at AAA). Today, I finally found two night available at WL Oct. 22-24 on the WDW website. I called CRO, told them it was showing available on their website. They checked and applied the code to our courtyard ressie, so now just one more AAA night to cover.

I was beginning to think I would never get anymore days at WL, but suddenly it popped up. So, check the website for those hard to find days.

KBFinFan
09-08-2004, 05:57 PM
Ooo those are my dates too! I'm going to check right now!

imamicki2
09-08-2004, 06:25 PM
I found the remainder of my three night stay online as well. I had gotten the EWP rate for my first 5 nights at CBR, but wasn't able to apply any to the last three nights. So last week I checked online and it popped up. I tried calling (only cause I am leary about booking online) and the CM said she didn't see any rooms available. So , I do what we do best, hung up and called again. Next CM said the same thing, NO rooms. I couldn't understand why they didn't see the room I saw online???? Anyway, I hung up , booked the the last three nights online and I am going to call back to cancel the rack rate room I originally had booked since I they couldn't find me a room at discounted prices for my last 3 nights.
SOOOO, keep checking! And to top it off, I got a preferred room. I know, I may have to change rooms around when we get there and check out and back in, but heck, I saved another 150 bucks!
KEEP THE FAITH.