PDA

View Full Version : Is this possible...$65 a night at CSR?

staiebomb
09-07-2004, 11:52 PM
Wow!!! I originally had us booked at CSR from 10/10 to 10/12 for the fall discount price of $94 a night (we were staying at CBR 10/6 to 10/10 for the same price). I wanted to balance out the trip and spend 3 nights at each place, so I called up and asked if I could delete one night from the CBR stay and add that night to the CSR stay instead. It took about 10 minutes or so, and when all was said and done the nice man said I would be recieving a $33 credit to my account because of the changes. (???) I couldn't figure out why, so I asked him to repeat back the reservations for me and they were correct. Okay?

So, today I get in the mail my revised reservation for CBR and it's correct...but no reservation for CSR...uh-oh :confused:

So I call up the good old number and get through pretty quick and I asked if I could verify a reservation....the girl pulled it up and read it back to me and everything seemed OK. So I asked her what the rate was and she said it was $73.42 a night INCLUDING TAX and she said that was a great rate...I COULDN"T Believe it!! Were staying at a moderate resort for 3 nights for about $230 total!!!! WOW!

Does anyone know how I might have gotten this rate? I've heard of so called "manager's specials" before...did I luck out and get one? This is really AWESOME! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

On cloud nine,

Jason :Pinkbounc :bounce:

LoDivaLoca
09-08-2004, 12:09 AM
That's AWESOME!!! Now, quick, let us in on your secret!!!

Buzz2001
09-08-2004, 08:57 AM
Enjoy! CSR is a great resort