View Full Version : When to book the rooms?

09-07-2004, 11:15 PM
Our family plans to go to WDW late Jan. or Early Feb. I am waiting for some good codes. My only concern is that we will not be able to get a room when the codes come out. We are hoping for a great deal on the Poly or a queen/ bunk room at the WL. If we wait untill the codes come out will I have any problems requesting a room with bunk beds or a room at all?

09-08-2004, 07:15 AM
My advice would be to book now and hope for a code to come out for then and then get it applied to your ressie.

If you wait until a code is announced, you might not be able to get a room at that rate, if there is sufficient demand. (look at everyone trying to get BAT/BAS rates)


09-08-2004, 10:17 AM
Book now! I booked early last week for late May/early June and the AAA rates were already gone for the first half of the trip!

09-08-2004, 10:49 AM
What about my flights? Should I book them as well? We are pretty flexible with our times so I was going to wait but now I am getting anxious. We also haven't decided 100 % where we are staying. I want the WL and DH is hoping for a good code for the Poly. I hate being in limbo like this. Most likely the codes will span the value season. Right? What if I book the WL and it is not invovled in the codes. AHHHHHHHHHH!